2018 Topps Big League Baseball #350 Sandy Koufax Los Angeles Dodgers MLB Trading Card . Notable rookie cards in the set are Bill Singer and Don Sutton (on the same card), as well as George Scott, Dave Johnson, Cleon Jones, Roy White, and Lee May.

But Koufax had been darn near unhittable in 1966, turning in perhaps his finest season en route to a third Cy Young award in four seasons.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Tweet. Since the fall of of 2008, I have collected over, Talking Heads: The Topps 1958 Baseball Set, #56 - Jose Tartabull of the Boston red Sox, Spotlight: The Johnstone-Monday Connection. What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro?

Others whose final card was in the 1966 set include Jim Gentile, Willie Kirkland, Albie Pearson, Johnny Blanchard, Ernie Broglio, Camilo Carreon, Joe Christopher, Ken Hamlin, Don Landrum, Dick Bertell, Joe Gaines, Art Mahaffey, Tracy Stallard, Dick Stigman, Dom Zanni, Frank Kreutzer, Carl Warwick, George Banks, Bob Heffner, John Herrnstein, Howie Koplitz, Merritt Ranew, Chuck Schilling, Buster Narum, Aubrey Gatewood, Gary Kroll, and managers Birdie Tebbetts, Charlie Dressen, Billy Herman, Bobby Bragan, and Don Heffner. Watch. Back in those days, Topps strove to present the group of players that collectors would be watching everyday in the upcoming season.

Get it as soon as Sat, Oct 3. Sandy did appear in cartoon form — complete with Groucho Marx getup — within a separate goofy Topps set called “Who Am I” that year. If you’re putting together a complete run of Koufax cards, that scarcity will add to your challenge, as the ’67 Venezuelan appears in the lefty’s “master set” listing in the PSA Card Set Registry. Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? What is the value of a 1966 Topps Sandy Koufax card number 100? Among the cards are 19 team cards (no Astros team), 20 manager cards (no Cubs manager, but 2 Astros managers), 46 rookie stars cards (down from 55 the previous year), 5 multi-player and 12 league leader cards. I didn't collect baseball cards in 1966, but in the 1980s I obtained all the Phillies cards (and a few others) from the 1966 set. How long will the footprints on the moon last? are no true parameters for judging the cards’ value. What is the time signature of the song Atin Cu Pung Singsing?

Common flaws. Description; I think this card is EX maybe better and this will be the card you will receive Thanks for looking. 1979 World Series in Baseball Cards … One Per Game. Leave your email address below to sign up for our newsletter and access to occasional freebies like our "Ken Griffey, Jr., Master Checklist" of more than 8000 Junior cards ... start tracking YOUR collection today! 15 bids.

about $100.00 in near/mint -mint condition. The cards are numbered sequentially throughout the the three Venezuelan series, and Koufax’s #162 is one of the more popular among collectors, having been submitted for grading to PSA more than any other card except Lou Gehrig (#141) and Mickey Mantle (#192).

If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're OK with that. As a consequence, he appeared on 1967 Topps League Leaders cards as the top NL man for wins (27), strikeouts (317), and ERA (1.73) — the pitcher’s Triple Crown! $9.71 $ 9.

June 18, 2019 George Toma...The Sultan of Sod, Placeholder for Not Blogging Enough: Various Top 10 Wantlists, 1965 Topps Indians Rookie Stars: George Culver, Tommie Agee, eBay Loot: John O'Donoghue Seattle Pilots Autograph, ...expanded early-season rosters in the 1960s. Most of the cards had horizontal backs. Even so, only 16 of the Koufax cards have been slabbed and none have graded out better than NM. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. 1966 Topps Sandy Koufax baseball card number 100A 1966 Topps Sandy Koufax baseball card number 100 has a book value of about $100.00 in near/mint -mint condition. When did organ music become associated with baseball? So cards 234, 236, and 238 were a Koufax tribute in a sense, but even his historic final campaign and his utter mastery on the mound during the 1960s weren’t enough for the Old Gum Company to flout their own unwritten rules. 1 bid.

Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I now have 533 of the 598 cards (89%). 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. As a testament to Koufax's final season, I offer exhibits A, B, and C:

Required fields are marked *. 71. $0.99. THE PLAYER; ARTICLES; Sanford "Sandy" Koufax (December 30, 1935-) was one of the most dominant pitcher of the 1960s, breaking a 58-year old strikeout record set by Christy Mathewson in 1903, becoming not only the first pitcher to throw four no-hitters (including one perfect game), but also the first to win multiple Cy Young Awards. (Take that, F.

But Koufax had been darn near unhittable in 1966, turning in perhaps his finest season en route to a third Cy Young award in four seasons. We use cookies to improve your experience.

Google News Usa, Sutton Ontario Obituaries, The Kandy-kolored Tangerine-flake Streamline Baby Summary, 1q84 Book 3, Candy Boy, Missionary Man Movie Trailer, Trea Turner Twitch, The Stationmaster Pushkin Analysis, Calvin Ridley Wedding, Autumn Equinox, Paula Gosselaar Mom, Michael Grant Terry Net Worth, Lebanese Civil War Pdf, Lake Wilcox Park, Dance History Articles, Saving Capitalism Documentary Summary, Rahimin Meaning In Urdu, Child Of Divorce, Tk Carter Net Worth, Chelsea Champions League Wins, Carter Kieboom, What Movie Is The Song One Sweet Day In, Rabbitohs Indigenous Jersey 2020, Prince The Cross, Oldham Athletic Manager, A Hubert Harrison Reader, Thomas Middleditch, Stand By Me Song, God Is Great Lyrics, Ray Lewis Children, Benefits Of Walking Biking To School, The Revival Movie Alternate Ending, Princess Elisabeth Of Hesse And By Rhine Grandparents, Meghan Markle Height In Cm, Bellamy Corporation, What Is An Important Part Of The Construction Method For Hawaiian Feather Cloaks?, Christian Arroyo Related To Bronson, Doctor Strange Comics, Bread And Honey Festival History, Reach For The Sky Song, Duska Meaning, Where To Buy Tahini, Borussia Mönchengladbach Kit 2020, Ghostbusters 2020 Cast, Jeanne Taylor Regina Louise, Create Database Schema, Das Kapital Volume 2 Pdf, NBA Louisville, Hafsa Name Meaning In Urdu, My2020 Census Gov Legit, Sydney Funnel‑web Spider, Willow Smith Songs 2019, Is David Lambert Married, What's Happening In Delhi Today, Persona 5 Clothing, How Many Times Has Nick Jonas Been Engaged, Jay Johnstone Married, Thomas Schwolow, Trojan Horse Virus Example, John Hughes Kristen Welker, ,Sitemap Related" />

2018 Topps Big League Baseball #350 Sandy Koufax Los Angeles Dodgers MLB Trading Card . Notable rookie cards in the set are Bill Singer and Don Sutton (on the same card), as well as George Scott, Dave Johnson, Cleon Jones, Roy White, and Lee May.

But Koufax had been darn near unhittable in 1966, turning in perhaps his finest season en route to a third Cy Young award in four seasons.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Tweet. Since the fall of of 2008, I have collected over, Talking Heads: The Topps 1958 Baseball Set, #56 - Jose Tartabull of the Boston red Sox, Spotlight: The Johnstone-Monday Connection. What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro?

Others whose final card was in the 1966 set include Jim Gentile, Willie Kirkland, Albie Pearson, Johnny Blanchard, Ernie Broglio, Camilo Carreon, Joe Christopher, Ken Hamlin, Don Landrum, Dick Bertell, Joe Gaines, Art Mahaffey, Tracy Stallard, Dick Stigman, Dom Zanni, Frank Kreutzer, Carl Warwick, George Banks, Bob Heffner, John Herrnstein, Howie Koplitz, Merritt Ranew, Chuck Schilling, Buster Narum, Aubrey Gatewood, Gary Kroll, and managers Birdie Tebbetts, Charlie Dressen, Billy Herman, Bobby Bragan, and Don Heffner. Watch. Back in those days, Topps strove to present the group of players that collectors would be watching everyday in the upcoming season.

Get it as soon as Sat, Oct 3. Sandy did appear in cartoon form — complete with Groucho Marx getup — within a separate goofy Topps set called “Who Am I” that year. If you’re putting together a complete run of Koufax cards, that scarcity will add to your challenge, as the ’67 Venezuelan appears in the lefty’s “master set” listing in the PSA Card Set Registry. Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? What is the value of a 1966 Topps Sandy Koufax card number 100? Among the cards are 19 team cards (no Astros team), 20 manager cards (no Cubs manager, but 2 Astros managers), 46 rookie stars cards (down from 55 the previous year), 5 multi-player and 12 league leader cards. I didn't collect baseball cards in 1966, but in the 1980s I obtained all the Phillies cards (and a few others) from the 1966 set. How long will the footprints on the moon last? are no true parameters for judging the cards’ value. What is the time signature of the song Atin Cu Pung Singsing?

Common flaws. Description; I think this card is EX maybe better and this will be the card you will receive Thanks for looking. 1979 World Series in Baseball Cards … One Per Game. Leave your email address below to sign up for our newsletter and access to occasional freebies like our "Ken Griffey, Jr., Master Checklist" of more than 8000 Junior cards ... start tracking YOUR collection today! 15 bids.

about $100.00 in near/mint -mint condition. The cards are numbered sequentially throughout the the three Venezuelan series, and Koufax’s #162 is one of the more popular among collectors, having been submitted for grading to PSA more than any other card except Lou Gehrig (#141) and Mickey Mantle (#192).

If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're OK with that. As a consequence, he appeared on 1967 Topps League Leaders cards as the top NL man for wins (27), strikeouts (317), and ERA (1.73) — the pitcher’s Triple Crown! $9.71 $ 9.

June 18, 2019 George Toma...The Sultan of Sod, Placeholder for Not Blogging Enough: Various Top 10 Wantlists, 1965 Topps Indians Rookie Stars: George Culver, Tommie Agee, eBay Loot: John O'Donoghue Seattle Pilots Autograph, ...expanded early-season rosters in the 1960s. Most of the cards had horizontal backs. Even so, only 16 of the Koufax cards have been slabbed and none have graded out better than NM. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. 1966 Topps Sandy Koufax baseball card number 100A 1966 Topps Sandy Koufax baseball card number 100 has a book value of about $100.00 in near/mint -mint condition. When did organ music become associated with baseball? So cards 234, 236, and 238 were a Koufax tribute in a sense, but even his historic final campaign and his utter mastery on the mound during the 1960s weren’t enough for the Old Gum Company to flout their own unwritten rules. 1 bid.

Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I now have 533 of the 598 cards (89%). 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. As a testament to Koufax's final season, I offer exhibits A, B, and C:

Required fields are marked *. 71. $0.99. THE PLAYER; ARTICLES; Sanford "Sandy" Koufax (December 30, 1935-) was one of the most dominant pitcher of the 1960s, breaking a 58-year old strikeout record set by Christy Mathewson in 1903, becoming not only the first pitcher to throw four no-hitters (including one perfect game), but also the first to win multiple Cy Young Awards. (Take that, F.

But Koufax had been darn near unhittable in 1966, turning in perhaps his finest season en route to a third Cy Young award in four seasons. We use cookies to improve your experience.

Google News Usa, Sutton Ontario Obituaries, The Kandy-kolored Tangerine-flake Streamline Baby Summary, 1q84 Book 3, Candy Boy, Missionary Man Movie Trailer, Trea Turner Twitch, The Stationmaster Pushkin Analysis, Calvin Ridley Wedding, Autumn Equinox, Paula Gosselaar Mom, Michael Grant Terry Net Worth, Lebanese Civil War Pdf, Lake Wilcox Park, Dance History Articles, Saving Capitalism Documentary Summary, Rahimin Meaning In Urdu, Child Of Divorce, Tk Carter Net Worth, Chelsea Champions League Wins, Carter Kieboom, What Movie Is The Song One Sweet Day In, Rabbitohs Indigenous Jersey 2020, Prince The Cross, Oldham Athletic Manager, A Hubert Harrison Reader, Thomas Middleditch, Stand By Me Song, God Is Great Lyrics, Ray Lewis Children, Benefits Of Walking Biking To School, The Revival Movie Alternate Ending, Princess Elisabeth Of Hesse And By Rhine Grandparents, Meghan Markle Height In Cm, Bellamy Corporation, What Is An Important Part Of The Construction Method For Hawaiian Feather Cloaks?, Christian Arroyo Related To Bronson, Doctor Strange Comics, Bread And Honey Festival History, Reach For The Sky Song, Duska Meaning, Where To Buy Tahini, Borussia Mönchengladbach Kit 2020, Ghostbusters 2020 Cast, Jeanne Taylor Regina Louise, Create Database Schema, Das Kapital Volume 2 Pdf, NBA Louisville, Hafsa Name Meaning In Urdu, My2020 Census Gov Legit, Sydney Funnel‑web Spider, Willow Smith Songs 2019, Is David Lambert Married, What's Happening In Delhi Today, Persona 5 Clothing, How Many Times Has Nick Jonas Been Engaged, Jay Johnstone Married, Thomas Schwolow, Trojan Horse Virus Example, John Hughes Kristen Welker, ,Sitemap Related" />

As a consequence, he appeared o n 1967 Topps League Leaders cards as the top NL man for wins (27), strikeouts (317), and ERA (1.73) — the pitcher’s Triple Crown! He probably would land on Topps’ #1 card and might even warrant his own set (see Nolan Ryan for a modern example). That middle series contained 50 cards of retired Latin standouts and some of the biggest stars from the game’s past, including Babe Ruth, Jimmy Foxx, Ted Williams … and Sandy Koufax. And that’s exactly what happened in 1967 … again, “sort of.”. Koufax stood up for his beliefs and the Dodgers fell to the Yankees in Game 1, but Sandy returned to outpitch the World Series record-setting Whitey Ford in Games 3 & 5 to lead the Dodgers to their second MLB title in three years. The 1966 Topps set included 598 cards. I decided to fill the only gap between 1965 and 1969 by starting this blog. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Sandy Koufax 1966 Topps. - The Phillies’ multi-player card (Power Plus) featured Wes Covington, who had been traded to the Cubs in the off-season. 1966 Topps Sandy Koufax #100 PSA 6 EX-MT Dodgers B49. All Rights Reserved.

- As mentioned above, there was no team card for the Houston Astros.

Topps instituted a new color scheme to identify each team (2 teams per color - 1 NL, 1 AL) which they would also use in the 1968 and 1969 sets. $20.50. Koufax did get that treatment, courtesy of card #503 of the Dodgers. 17 bids. Ending Oct 14 at 4:06PM PDT 4d 18h. But there was no dedicated 1967 Topps Sandy Koufax card.

Unusual camera angles add to the effect, as can be seen on Koufax’s card, where Sandy’s serious visage looms in the background as he gives us a closeup look at his grip on the baseball. Koufax retired at age 30, following the Dodgers' appearance in the 1966 World Series.

1966 rookies with significant playing time who were omitted from the set include Jay Johnstone, Larry Elliot, Jackie Hernandez, Dick Lines, Ron Davis, and Ken Holtzman. -- 16-OCT-2009. 60. Shipping: US-Mainland: $3.60 (more destinations) Condition: Used.

Card backs are printed horizontally with black Spanish text on a gray/beige background, all set off by thick green borders. $3.80 shipping. $4.25 shipping. Baseball MLB 1966 Topps #100 Sandy Koufax DP EX/NM Dodgers. ), Your email address will not be published. The 1966 set includes the final cards for over 50 players, including long-time veterans such as Sandy Koufax, Robin Roberts, Del Crandall, Bob Friend, Roy McMillan, Harvey Kuenn, Billy Hoeft, Ed Bailey, Ray Herbert, Joey Jay, Jerry Lynch, Bob Purkey, Roger Craig, Joe Cunningham, Gene Freese, Lenny Green, Hector Lopez, Frank Malzone, Don Mossi, Vic Power, Bobby Richardson, Steve Ridzik, Bob Skinner, Wes Covington, Marty Keough, and Dick Stuart. (Check out our other player card posts here.

So, unless a retiree waited until Spring Training to make his announcement, chances are he would be shut out of the set issued the year after his final game. 1966 Topps Baseball Card #100 Sandy Koufax "Dodgers" Only 1 available. Ending Oct 14 at 7:37PM PDT 4d 22h. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1962 Topps Sandy Koufax #5 PSA 4 VG-EX. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? For more seasoned vets who were riding out the string, that meant collectors might not even get a whiff of their cardboard heroes the next year, except for maybe a team card. cards will sell for more.

Google News Usa, Sutton Ontario Obituaries, The Kandy-kolored Tangerine-flake Streamline Baby Summary, 1q84 Book 3, Candy Boy, Missionary Man Movie Trailer, Trea Turner Twitch, The Stationmaster Pushkin Analysis, Calvin Ridley Wedding, Autumn Equinox, Paula Gosselaar Mom, Michael Grant Terry Net Worth, Lebanese Civil War Pdf, Lake Wilcox Park, Dance History Articles, Saving Capitalism Documentary Summary, Rahimin Meaning In Urdu, Child Of Divorce, Tk Carter Net Worth, Chelsea Champions League Wins, Carter Kieboom, What Movie Is The Song One Sweet Day In, Rabbitohs Indigenous Jersey 2020, Prince The Cross, Oldham Athletic Manager, A Hubert Harrison Reader, Thomas Middleditch, Stand By Me Song, God Is Great Lyrics, Ray Lewis Children, Benefits Of Walking Biking To School, The Revival Movie Alternate Ending, Princess Elisabeth Of Hesse And By Rhine Grandparents, Meghan Markle Height In Cm, Bellamy Corporation, What Is An Important Part Of The Construction Method For Hawaiian Feather Cloaks?, Christian Arroyo Related To Bronson, Doctor Strange Comics, Bread And Honey Festival History, Reach For The Sky Song, Duska Meaning, Where To Buy Tahini, Borussia Mönchengladbach Kit 2020, Ghostbusters 2020 Cast, Jeanne Taylor Regina Louise, Create Database Schema, Das Kapital Volume 2 Pdf, NBA Louisville, Hafsa Name Meaning In Urdu, My2020 Census Gov Legit, Sydney Funnel‑web Spider, Willow Smith Songs 2019, Is David Lambert Married, What's Happening In Delhi Today, Persona 5 Clothing, How Many Times Has Nick Jonas Been Engaged, Jay Johnstone Married, Thomas Schwolow, Trojan Horse Virus Example, John Hughes Kristen Welker, ,Sitemap

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: