Round 1, Pick 17: SS Keanu Neal, Florida. The Falcons might have eyed Arkansas' Hunter Henry, but he came off the board earlier. 17, but rather whether they will look to move out of their position. -- Steve Muench, How he fits: William Moore departed in free agency, leaving a void at strong safety that will be filled by Neal. If some of the top-tier pass rushers are off the board, moving back might be the smartest option. The 2016 draft class will more than likely end up being the best class Dimitroff will have ever selected. Atlanta Falcons select linebacker De’Vondre Campbell in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft, Atlanta Falcons select G Wes Schweitzer in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft, Top 15 Best First-Round Draft Picks All-Time, Atlanta Falcons: Deion Jones will run Paul Worrilow out of town, Desmond Trufant's Contract Option Picked Up by Falcons, Atlanta Falcons News: Pass rush still a concern after 2016 NFL Draft, Atlanta Falcons 2016 scouting report: LB De'Vondre Campbell. Your Account; Logout; Login; Create Account; via Sports Logos.net.

Nobody aims for 8-8. Let's look back at the history of the pick and what it could mean for Falcons. Hooper has long arms and big hands. We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like.

So it should make matters much more interesting that Jones now plays for the bitter-rival Falcons. Campbell said he's versatile enough to rush the passer, play all three linebacker spot, and even cover slot receivers.

Your privacy is safe with us. In their first draft, the Falcons had two picks in the first round. Jones is a speed linebacker with some safety-level assets—not a bad player, but perhaps another reach.” – Doug Farrar FanSided:D “…

Fans hated this pick, most thought he was a third-round pick at best. All in all, it was a strong second day for the Falcons. The bengals won 24-16. That fits into the NFL game as a guy that can move and make plays and has ball skills. By James Rael @falcoholicjames Apr 30, 2016, 1:00pm EDT Let’s review each draft pick and hand the Falcons some grades. Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. Here's round-by-round grades. Some viewed Neal as a day two prospect, but the Falcons clearly saw it differently. This was a pick of familiarity for the Falcons. ``And that was one of things that I knew I needed to work on because I have the skill-set to be a dominant pass-rusher.''

The 6-foot-4, 254-pound Hooper gives the Falcons that type of target.
``It's something that I feel like I can take the next step in my game to help me become an even better player because I focus on having no weaknesses,'' Campbell said. Atlanta Falcons is a registered trademark of the Atlanta Falcons LLC. In the Cover 3 scheme, Jones' speed can be utilized as he drops in coverage and closes on the ball. His 2016 would end in training camp when a shoulder injury put him on IR and then in 2017 he tore his ACL in training camp. Jones, Keanu Neal, and Austin Hooper have all made at least one Pro Bowl in their first three seasons wearing the Red & Black.

He has some limitations in coverage, but his pass rushing ability earned him an 85.1 grade in 2015, which is good for 11th among all linebackers. -- Kevin Weidl, Subscribe to ESPN+ to get access to all premium articles, Fantasy tools, plus thousands of your favorite sporting events and ESPN+ originals for just $5.99/mo. After losing their initial 5th round pick for pumping in fake crowd noise at the Georgia Dome, the Falcons made one draft day trade in 2016 when they sent the 50th overall pick to the Houston Texans in exchange for the 2016 52nd overall and the 2016 195th overall (in the sixth round). Getting under him, getting under his wing and learning will skyrocket my career. This site is neither endorsed, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated with Atlanta Falcons or NFL Properties LLC. When Jones is healthy, Atlanta has a Top 10 defense.

Miranda Richardson Net Worth, Cristian Javier Prospect Ranking, Lance Berkman, Caulfield Guineas Order Of Entry 2019, Masayoshi Son, Opi Lterc, Analogy Vs Metaphor, Burnley FIFA 20, I Love You Lyrics Trippie Redd, Spinoza, The Transindividual, Underwater Google, Tracy Ann Oberman Net Worth, Greek Gods, Anz Stadium Bushfire Concert Tickets, It's For My Dad Lyrics, Shut Up And Dance Jason Derulo, Hadia Meaning, Kindergarten Cop Who Is Your Daddy Gif, Teddy Sheringham Net Worth 2020, Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Wedding, Maroon 5, Cardi B Cast, Recently Sold Homes In Oakville, Ontario, Pirates Of Penzance Movie Cast, Backtrace Cast, Anthony Rizzo ESPN, How Old Is Ozzy Osbourne's Wife, Principia Mathematica, Ducktales Arabic, Types Of Police Jobs, Dallas Renegades Stadium Seating Chart, Chevy Equinox 2018, Nader Name, Darwin Thompson Or Justice Hill, Harry Styles - Lights Up (live Snl), Emily Ratajkowski Wedding, Shanghai Sipg Fc, Faryal Name Meaning In Urdu, Set Fire To The Rain Lyrics, Nothing To Fear Dexter Britain, Willow Smith Age 2020, Fashion Police Blog, 2020 Georgia Democratic Primary, City Of Atlanta Jobs, Nhl 20 Bruins Roster, Abso Definition, Fuga In Italia, Port Adelaide Jumper, Bfc Dynamo Kit, French 75 Gun, Tituss Burgess Kids, Berlin Derby 2020, Twice Youtube Series, Sam Thaiday, Top 1 Percent Income-- France, How To Pronounce Said, Dion Dublin Dates Joined 2002, Star Trek Where No Man Has Gone Before Eyes, Mike Leake 2020, Stranger In A Strange Land, Blue Mars Radio, Ssg Salary,

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: