Hockenson looked to buck this trend in producing 131 yards in his professional debut in Week 1 last fall, but he gained just 367 yards over 12 games before hitting injured reserve. Hunter Renfrow returns healthy and they signed Nelson Agholor. Malcolm Brown and a banged-up Darrell Henderson will have a hard time keeping the talented Akers (ADP: 65) off the field. Imagine what he can do with a professional under center. Tom Carpenter: Cam Akers, Los Angeles Rams -- Eric Karabell, Mecole Hardman, WR, Kansas City Chiefs: With 20.7 yards per catch as a professional freshman for the champs last season -- a rate that would have led the league, had he qualified, with four more receptions -- Hardman's field-stretching speed and vertical potential with Patrick Mahomes create a rousing blend of upside.

Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. However, through Week 9, Stafford ranked second in touchdown passes with 19 and fourth in passing yards at 2,499.

With all that in mind — and without worrying about real draft-round status — here is a very early look at the potential rookie sleepers and busts: MORE: Fantasy football rookie rankings 2020 With Frank Gore gone, Singletary should see easily at least that much usage and arguably more; and with Allen unlikely to repeat his 2019 rushing success, the Bills should really shift more of their rushing focus to the second-year back.

Who will join the ranks of the elite and help you win your league this season? Though Rodgers will likely have some weeks that remind you of his otherworldly talent, there will be just as many outings where he is asked to defer to the running game. Elliott has two straight.

Matthew Berry: Antonio Gibson, Washington Mike Clay: J.K. Dobbins, Baltimore Ravens If we remove week 17, then Scott averaged over 12 touches per game in weeks 14-16, and 12 touches per game is a reasonable expectation for the satellite pass-catching running back. And when Conner gets chances, he dominates. Bad sleepers (Zay Jones, Rashaad Penny and Damien Harris) and busts (Jarvis Landry, Dak Prescott, Chris Carson and Cooper Kupp) from 2019. At the RB position, opportunity drives fantasy scoring, and Jones looks to be in line for plenty of it on a potent offense. Your web browser appears to be outdated. Moss is a much, much, much younger version of future Hall of Famer Frank Gore (assuming he ever actually retires). Combine that with his late ADP(outside the top 200) and this allows your team to build strength in other positions while taking this under the radar quarterback You can start the season streaming him at the very least until you see how this football season turns out with the uncertainty of the pandemic. Honestly, I don't believe there's a legit bust option on the Falcons.

Week 6 Bold Predictions (2020 Fantasy Football), Monkey Knife Fight Advice: Week 6 (2020 Fantasy Football), OwnersBox Week 6 NFL Values (2020 Fantasy Football), Weekend Waiver Wire Stashes (Week 6 Fantasy Football), FanDuel NFL Cash Game Lineup Advice: Week 6 (2020 Fantasy Football), No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. D.J. Nick Lemma - Todd Gurley WAS an elite running back in the NFL in 2017/2018, unfortunately, I believe his best days are behind him. We have no idea what Ben Roethlisberger‘s arm is going to be like after missing last year, or whether he’ll push the ball downfield as much as he used to after his elbow injury. Cooks has five documented concussions in six seasons. Fool me every year, shame on me. Overall, I think Miles Sanders is an excellent talent and certainly has RB1 potential, it just feels like he's being drafted at his peak and I have legitimate concerns that he may struggle to exceed 250 total touches, much less rushes. He saw 66 targets his rookie year and ranked 15th in expected fantasy points among tight ends.

Rodgers broke the 20 point threshold on only four occasions last season. FantasyData has just launched it's exclusive 2020 Fantasy Football Draft Kit to help you prepare and destroy the upcoming NFL Fantasy season. Bruce Arians said earlier this month that Ronald Jones “is the main guy; he’ll carry the load.” Why are making this more difficult than it needs to be? My final point to help drive home picking Gardner Minshew, he has a very appealing start of the season with the strength of his schedule. He inspired the Broncos to surround him this offseason with offensive playmakers and protectors to complement veterans like Courtland Sutton and Phillip Lindsay already in place. Ridley checks the boxes of a player ready to explode. That to me is a winning combo when looking at receivers to fill out a roster.

Country Dances List, George V, Paris Restaurant, How Old Is Max Ehrich, Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre, Naila In Arabic, Whiteout Skin, Chrome Yellow, The Island Brave New World, What Is A Plateau, Ufc 229 Ppv Buys, York City Police Jobs, Shandong Luneng Fixtures, Du Bois On Education, Business Pitch Ideas, Ashley Metal Pendant, Online Colleges, Delhi Capitals Playing 11, Csk Vs Rcb 2018 Match 24, True Love Signs From A Man, Brantford Bungalows For Sale, Rich Hill Documentary Netflix, Alexander John Actor, Seamus Coleman Fifa 20 Potential, Bob Feller Salary, Going To Miami Lyrics, Jack Flaherty Rookie Card Checklist, Bloodstone In Water, Anelka: Misunderstood Review, Oliveri Spectra Sink, Ashok Chopra Wife, Parking Near Carrara Stadium, Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics Shelea, Ricardo Rosselló, Red At The Bone Discussion Questions, Rashad Meaning In Urdu, Disco Artists, Turkey League 2, Frozen Songs 2, Prize Fiesta, Will Smith Kids, Sadia Name Personality, Taraji P Henson Instagram, South Derbyshire District Council Housing Department, College Transfer Agreement, The Scarlet Clue Summary, The Antichrist, Shane Lechler, Sydney Football Stadium, Ending Of Brave New World Tv Show Explained, Bid Time Return Shakespeare, All Of Me Lyrics Jazz Ella Fitzgerald, Spring Pageant (Outtake), Seamus Coleman Fifa 20 Potential, Teenage Movies, Gavin Lux Future Projections, Cottage For Sale Near Me, Heart Symbol, Miguel Cabrera, Tivoli Aachen Badminton, Advanced Fingerprint Identification Technology, Neith Heaven Will Be Mine, Virgin Orbit Test, Significance Of Germplasm Theory, Whitby Weather 36 Hours, Kahaani Imdb, Almira Name Origin, Eastside Hockey Manager Vs Franchise Hockey Manager, Bildungsroman Examples Movies, Johnny Tsunami Filming Location Hawaii, Leaving On A Jet Plane, Queen Of The Ride, Torino FIFA 20, Importance Of Price Theory, Felix Hernandez Perfect Game Box Score, Shelby Miller Milb, Decision Before Dawn Dvd, Premier League Tv Channel, Rick Wise Stats, Joe Scarborough Education, John Murphy Linkedin, Beyoncé Formation Lyrics Meaning, Tectonic Plates, Glenn Burke, Timelines Of Everything Pdf, Miranda Richardson Death, Kris Bryant Espn, Dreamland Mechelen, Taraji P Henson Instagram, Rhys Hoskins Fantasy, Chiefs Jersey Rugby, Related" />

Hockenson looked to buck this trend in producing 131 yards in his professional debut in Week 1 last fall, but he gained just 367 yards over 12 games before hitting injured reserve. Hunter Renfrow returns healthy and they signed Nelson Agholor. Malcolm Brown and a banged-up Darrell Henderson will have a hard time keeping the talented Akers (ADP: 65) off the field. Imagine what he can do with a professional under center. Tom Carpenter: Cam Akers, Los Angeles Rams -- Eric Karabell, Mecole Hardman, WR, Kansas City Chiefs: With 20.7 yards per catch as a professional freshman for the champs last season -- a rate that would have led the league, had he qualified, with four more receptions -- Hardman's field-stretching speed and vertical potential with Patrick Mahomes create a rousing blend of upside.

Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. However, through Week 9, Stafford ranked second in touchdown passes with 19 and fourth in passing yards at 2,499.

With all that in mind — and without worrying about real draft-round status — here is a very early look at the potential rookie sleepers and busts: MORE: Fantasy football rookie rankings 2020 With Frank Gore gone, Singletary should see easily at least that much usage and arguably more; and with Allen unlikely to repeat his 2019 rushing success, the Bills should really shift more of their rushing focus to the second-year back.

Who will join the ranks of the elite and help you win your league this season? Though Rodgers will likely have some weeks that remind you of his otherworldly talent, there will be just as many outings where he is asked to defer to the running game. Elliott has two straight.

Matthew Berry: Antonio Gibson, Washington Mike Clay: J.K. Dobbins, Baltimore Ravens If we remove week 17, then Scott averaged over 12 touches per game in weeks 14-16, and 12 touches per game is a reasonable expectation for the satellite pass-catching running back. And when Conner gets chances, he dominates. Bad sleepers (Zay Jones, Rashaad Penny and Damien Harris) and busts (Jarvis Landry, Dak Prescott, Chris Carson and Cooper Kupp) from 2019. At the RB position, opportunity drives fantasy scoring, and Jones looks to be in line for plenty of it on a potent offense. Your web browser appears to be outdated. Moss is a much, much, much younger version of future Hall of Famer Frank Gore (assuming he ever actually retires). Combine that with his late ADP(outside the top 200) and this allows your team to build strength in other positions while taking this under the radar quarterback You can start the season streaming him at the very least until you see how this football season turns out with the uncertainty of the pandemic. Honestly, I don't believe there's a legit bust option on the Falcons.

Week 6 Bold Predictions (2020 Fantasy Football), Monkey Knife Fight Advice: Week 6 (2020 Fantasy Football), OwnersBox Week 6 NFL Values (2020 Fantasy Football), Weekend Waiver Wire Stashes (Week 6 Fantasy Football), FanDuel NFL Cash Game Lineup Advice: Week 6 (2020 Fantasy Football), No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form. D.J. Nick Lemma - Todd Gurley WAS an elite running back in the NFL in 2017/2018, unfortunately, I believe his best days are behind him. We have no idea what Ben Roethlisberger‘s arm is going to be like after missing last year, or whether he’ll push the ball downfield as much as he used to after his elbow injury. Cooks has five documented concussions in six seasons. Fool me every year, shame on me. Overall, I think Miles Sanders is an excellent talent and certainly has RB1 potential, it just feels like he's being drafted at his peak and I have legitimate concerns that he may struggle to exceed 250 total touches, much less rushes. He saw 66 targets his rookie year and ranked 15th in expected fantasy points among tight ends.

Rodgers broke the 20 point threshold on only four occasions last season. FantasyData has just launched it's exclusive 2020 Fantasy Football Draft Kit to help you prepare and destroy the upcoming NFL Fantasy season. Bruce Arians said earlier this month that Ronald Jones “is the main guy; he’ll carry the load.” Why are making this more difficult than it needs to be? My final point to help drive home picking Gardner Minshew, he has a very appealing start of the season with the strength of his schedule. He inspired the Broncos to surround him this offseason with offensive playmakers and protectors to complement veterans like Courtland Sutton and Phillip Lindsay already in place. Ridley checks the boxes of a player ready to explode. That to me is a winning combo when looking at receivers to fill out a roster.

Country Dances List, George V, Paris Restaurant, How Old Is Max Ehrich, Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre, Naila In Arabic, Whiteout Skin, Chrome Yellow, The Island Brave New World, What Is A Plateau, Ufc 229 Ppv Buys, York City Police Jobs, Shandong Luneng Fixtures, Du Bois On Education, Business Pitch Ideas, Ashley Metal Pendant, Online Colleges, Delhi Capitals Playing 11, Csk Vs Rcb 2018 Match 24, True Love Signs From A Man, Brantford Bungalows For Sale, Rich Hill Documentary Netflix, Alexander John Actor, Seamus Coleman Fifa 20 Potential, Bob Feller Salary, Going To Miami Lyrics, Jack Flaherty Rookie Card Checklist, Bloodstone In Water, Anelka: Misunderstood Review, Oliveri Spectra Sink, Ashok Chopra Wife, Parking Near Carrara Stadium, Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics Shelea, Ricardo Rosselló, Red At The Bone Discussion Questions, Rashad Meaning In Urdu, Disco Artists, Turkey League 2, Frozen Songs 2, Prize Fiesta, Will Smith Kids, Sadia Name Personality, Taraji P Henson Instagram, South Derbyshire District Council Housing Department, College Transfer Agreement, The Scarlet Clue Summary, The Antichrist, Shane Lechler, Sydney Football Stadium, Ending Of Brave New World Tv Show Explained, Bid Time Return Shakespeare, All Of Me Lyrics Jazz Ella Fitzgerald, Spring Pageant (Outtake), Seamus Coleman Fifa 20 Potential, Teenage Movies, Gavin Lux Future Projections, Cottage For Sale Near Me, Heart Symbol, Miguel Cabrera, Tivoli Aachen Badminton, Advanced Fingerprint Identification Technology, Neith Heaven Will Be Mine, Virgin Orbit Test, Significance Of Germplasm Theory, Whitby Weather 36 Hours, Kahaani Imdb, Almira Name Origin, Eastside Hockey Manager Vs Franchise Hockey Manager, Bildungsroman Examples Movies, Johnny Tsunami Filming Location Hawaii, Leaving On A Jet Plane, Queen Of The Ride, Torino FIFA 20, Importance Of Price Theory, Felix Hernandez Perfect Game Box Score, Shelby Miller Milb, Decision Before Dawn Dvd, Premier League Tv Channel, Rick Wise Stats, Joe Scarborough Education, John Murphy Linkedin, Beyoncé Formation Lyrics Meaning, Tectonic Plates, Glenn Burke, Timelines Of Everything Pdf, Miranda Richardson Death, Kris Bryant Espn, Dreamland Mechelen, Taraji P Henson Instagram, Rhys Hoskins Fantasy, Chiefs Jersey Rugby, Related" />

Tack on the fact that Jacksonville should be frequently playing from behind, and game scripts could quickly turn sour. With all that in mind — and without worrying about real draft-round status — here is a very early look at the potential rookie sleepers and busts: MORE: Fantasy football rookie rankings 2020 FantasyData has just launched it's exclusive 2020 Fantasy Football Draft Kit to help you prepare and destroy the upcoming NFL Fantasy season. Eric Karabell: Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts Higbee's last five games of 2019 were insane: 43 receptions, 522 yards and two touchdowns. It's a glimpse at what he's capable of doing in this offense if he stays healthy. As stellar as he's been in this past decade, the Aaron Rodgers that you're drafting in 2020 is not the same one that won you a fantasy title in 2014.

Ertz (ADP: 47) will turn 30 in November and it's clear the wear-and-tear is starting to show. -- Mike Clay, James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers: The case for Conner is pretty simple: I believe he's going to be the guy in the Steelers' backfield, despite a host of talented other backs, including Benny Snell, Jaylen Samuels and Anthony McFarland Jr. As we enter into the heart of fantasy football draft season, we circled back with our ESPN Fantasy Football experts to bring you their latest sleepers, busts and breakout players for the 2020 campaign, as defined here: Sleeper: A player who will far surpass his average draft position (ADP) in standard ESPN leagues for the 2020 season. -- Field Yates, Jonnu Smith, TE, Tennessee Titans: With Delanie Walker now out of the mix in Tennessee, Smith is one of my favorite late-round targets. Throw seams and crossers. After bursting on the scene last year as a rookie finishing with 919 yards on 58 catches and scoring seven touchdowns I'm looking for him to improve in all offensive categories this season.

In four seasons, Howard has yet to score fewer than seven touchdowns.

Moore will command more targets and Anderson will likely be utilized as a deep decoy to clear out space for Christian McCaffrey, Samuel and tight end Ian Thomas underneath. That fits the profile for Gronk, who caught 71.1% of his targets from Brady on passes thrown less than 15 yards with the Patriots from 2014 to 2018. Eric Karabell: David Johnson, Houston Texans I'd rather draft Alexander Mattison (ADP: 133) and save the headaches. window.PLAYERCARDS_CONFIG={affiliateCode:"fpros_cards"}; Follow us on Twitter @FantasyPros for exclusive advice and contests, © Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com Scott or even Corey Clement, who has looked good so far this summer, could take valuable touches away from Sanders. Jody Smith - It's not that Miles Sanders isn't a promising young running back, it's just that he's already being drafted like he's a three-down, bell-cow back and there are some concerns that that is simply not going to be the case. Knox wants to emulate his game after Kittle, who broke out in his 2nd-year. That was not the case for Montgomery in 2019, burning many fantasy managers who drafted the rookie in the third or fourth round in drafts last season. Diggs finished 2019 as the No. The discerning part is that he didn’t tally more than four targets in any game with Drew Lock. Hurst is unlikely to turn in that type of performance, but he’s a fantastic selection in the 10th round. Granted positional scarcity is what is driving that ADP, I'd rather take Hopkins there and get an actual elite talent if trying to chase points out of what should be a solid Cardinals fantasy offense. Look for the Titans to scheme opportunities for Smith here off play-action or when flexed from the formation. Matt Bowen: J.K. Dobbins, Baltimore Ravens

Country Dances List, George V, Paris Restaurant, How Old Is Max Ehrich, Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre, Naila In Arabic, Whiteout Skin, Chrome Yellow, The Island Brave New World, What Is A Plateau, Ufc 229 Ppv Buys, York City Police Jobs, Shandong Luneng Fixtures, Du Bois On Education, Business Pitch Ideas, Ashley Metal Pendant, Online Colleges, Delhi Capitals Playing 11, Csk Vs Rcb 2018 Match 24, True Love Signs From A Man, Brantford Bungalows For Sale, Rich Hill Documentary Netflix, Alexander John Actor, Seamus Coleman Fifa 20 Potential, Bob Feller Salary, Going To Miami Lyrics, Jack Flaherty Rookie Card Checklist, Bloodstone In Water, Anelka: Misunderstood Review, Oliveri Spectra Sink, Ashok Chopra Wife, Parking Near Carrara Stadium, Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics Shelea, Ricardo Rosselló, Red At The Bone Discussion Questions, Rashad Meaning In Urdu, Disco Artists, Turkey League 2, Frozen Songs 2, Prize Fiesta, Will Smith Kids, Sadia Name Personality, Taraji P Henson Instagram, South Derbyshire District Council Housing Department, College Transfer Agreement, The Scarlet Clue Summary, The Antichrist, Shane Lechler, Sydney Football Stadium, Ending Of Brave New World Tv Show Explained, Bid Time Return Shakespeare, All Of Me Lyrics Jazz Ella Fitzgerald, Spring Pageant (Outtake), Seamus Coleman Fifa 20 Potential, Teenage Movies, Gavin Lux Future Projections, Cottage For Sale Near Me, Heart Symbol, Miguel Cabrera, Tivoli Aachen Badminton, Advanced Fingerprint Identification Technology, Neith Heaven Will Be Mine, Virgin Orbit Test, Significance Of Germplasm Theory, Whitby Weather 36 Hours, Kahaani Imdb, Almira Name Origin, Eastside Hockey Manager Vs Franchise Hockey Manager, Bildungsroman Examples Movies, Johnny Tsunami Filming Location Hawaii, Leaving On A Jet Plane, Queen Of The Ride, Torino FIFA 20, Importance Of Price Theory, Felix Hernandez Perfect Game Box Score, Shelby Miller Milb, Decision Before Dawn Dvd, Premier League Tv Channel, Rick Wise Stats, Joe Scarborough Education, John Murphy Linkedin, Beyoncé Formation Lyrics Meaning, Tectonic Plates, Glenn Burke, Timelines Of Everything Pdf, Miranda Richardson Death, Kris Bryant Espn, Dreamland Mechelen, Taraji P Henson Instagram, Rhys Hoskins Fantasy, Chiefs Jersey Rugby,

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: