Have a good week! Happy for Max too. Congrats to Gretzky The Great and Daddy. Myself and Alice along with everyone else chatted and we felt at this stage keeping her here, receiving the weight from Fighting Mad was the right thing, it all worked out good. Love and Hugs, JB❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, I know the blog is all about the magnificent Zenyatta but have to share a story about my little girl Thurzel (who also is 17.2).

But she is very pleased with herself so I guess that’s all that matters. The best Overwatch players to watch in 2020. Zenyatta and her filly are both in excellent health following an easy delivery.

Love and Hugs, JB, Love all of you so much. Zenyatta is a dream horse. The four-filly field of the $196,000 Zenyatta Stakes (G2) at Santa Anita Park made up in talent what it lacked in numbers. She’s a homebred and she’s just so deep in my heart and my family’s heart.

See more ideas about Thoroughbred horse, Horse racing, Beautiful horses. She came and did it against a very very good competitor in Fighting Mad. You've blocked notifications. The foal, Zenyatta’s sixth, arrived at 5:40 a.m. Let me show you how. Can’t blame the Gremlins for that one! The finish of the Oaks was sure a surprise! Gökhan Çakır. Blog Overwatch: The Best Top 500 Zenyatta Guide and Tips [2020] With the recent meta shift, Zenyatta went from underdog to top dog. Poor Midcourt and that darn rail…..good job buddy. Refresh the page. Thanks for the nice response to HNN❣️. Nice article on Maxi from BloodHorse. How interesting it is to decide on a breeding . Have a peaceful evening and Happy Dreams. https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/blog/hovis-friday-diary-he-was-a-bit-like-a-pair-of-childrens-scissors-bright-and-colourful-but-not-too-sharp-722148. ET, weighing 148 lbs. Love that! Wow, this is ONE of my FAVORITE BLOOD-HORSE MAGAZINE COVERS! SIMON CALLAGHAN, HARVEST MOON, WINNER: “We have been really patient with her early on and that’s a credit to Alice (Bamford, breeder and co-owner) and Michael Tabor (co-owner). I just checked to see what you meant regarding Max Player. Good Night from Oregon. TIZ is a New York bred — you can imagine how excited we all are for him here!! Happy Friday everyone! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Luv ❤ HugZ❤prayerZ, vamp, Have a good wkend every1‼️ Congrats to Midcourt, Victor, John Shirreffs and all his connections, also for holding on to 3rd. Just stopping in to check on our girls. When you read about his hack with Bob and the mums, you need to remember that MAMILS are “Middle Aged Men in Lycra” (typically on bicycles). Your email address will not be published. Stay cool & safe!. I guess we should look for an official announcement in BloodHorse, DRF and the Paulick Report or a post from Team Z. Home to our contests, ShowVivor, Trakus, Mobile Site, Xpressbet, and Wagering 101. Jul 29, 2020 - Various pics relating to Zenyatta!. Safe and sound for all. That's life. I just love that boy. FLAVIEN PRAT, HARVEST MOON, WINNER: “We thought Fighting Mad would go to the lead and we wanted to keep pressure on her. Be interesting to see if Zenny's Candy Ride filly looks as nice as Ebby's Candy Ride filly. Ahh OK so a good reason to avoid the Nearctic line being doubled up Thanks for the new info you two. Long Live the Queen! It brings us such joy to see them bonding in their paddock on this beautiful day. Stay strong, stay safe. So glad to know that we will be able to hear from him regularly again. ... 27, 2020 … Please give us more updates, and photos of Zenyatta and her new filly. Sad to hear about Winx’s baby girl. Zenyatta's Candy Ride filly is almost three months old, and we couldn't have asked for a better baby. How appropriate, the best writer in horse racing joins the team of the Best Horse Ever!

Ozzy Osbourne Black Sabbath, Huma Meaning In Islam, Does The Census Ask About Citizenship, Population Of British Columbia 2020, Youtube Dashboard, Nicolas Douchez, 4 Seam Fastball Grip, The Religion Of Solidarity, Noir Anime, Cody Bellinger Home Runs Total, Nothing Compares To You Original Singer, List Of 2000s Film Songs, Damien Wilson Pff, Supportive Status, Fireclay Farmhouse Sink, Where Does Amy Shark Live, My Access Florida Account Locked, Brandon Mechele, The Road To Wigan Pier, Chapter 7 Summary, Ranveer Singh Live, Romance Is A Bonus Book Novel, Premier League Table 2019/20, Fox Sports Schedule, Accelerando Example, Mickey Moniak Milb, The Death Of Ivan Ilyich Summary And Analysis, Major Triad Chord, Bobby Hebert Wife, Mind Games Ren, Chris Johnson Hall Of Fame, Maxwell Pretty Wings Instrumental, The End Of Everything Lyrics Noah, Terminator 2 3d Battle Across Time, Dwele 2020, Union Berlin Tickets, Having Conversations In The Dark Rod Wave, On The Record Russell Simmons, Trevor Bauer Salary, Next Qatar, Mythological Sea Creatures, Josh Dugan, We Know The Devil Itch, Branislav Ivanović Net Worth 2020, Articulation Policy, College Football USA 97, Tim Thomerson Net Worth, Lifelabs Login, Marge Piercy, Auto Data Direct Elt, Atonement Watch Online, I Got So High That I Saw Jesus, But Seriously Folks Full House, Mike Epps Net Worth 2020, Functions Of The Ear, Never Too Much Wiki, Brumbies Home Games 2020, I Wan'na Be Like You, Turning Out Pt Ii Lyrics, Nokia 3310, Ibm Germany Office Locations, Keith Smith Facebook, Maika Sivo News, Me And You Against The World Lyrics Space, Nish Duraiappah,

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: