NCT 127 Releases Its First English Song With “Regular” About “Regular (English Ver. (Yeah, yeah) 'Cause I need the bag on the regular (Regular) Lyrically, the song is about working hard and earning money to support an extravagant lifestyle. Know you wanna roll with me Diamonds are on my neck, looking like a water show (Ayy, let's go)

Throughout the video, the group continually exudes a sense of luxury much like the lyrics of the song. No, no, no (No, no) And now we in the zone (Ice, ice) [Bridge: Taeil, Jaehyun, Doyoung & All] Stand too close, might catch a cold (Stand too close) Brrrah! One way to Mars, you better watch yourself My bank account go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) No, it ain't two sides, too high I just made million but I'm still not satisfied Multi-colored diamonds like the rainbow (Yeah, yeah, yeah) The song also appears in the “Irregular” half of the album i.e. So we also had to think of the vibe, as well, because it’s different from Korean. “Regular” is the debut English language single by Korean boy band subunit NCT 127. The verses feature heavy rapping by the members. We thought that, as we were recording. appearing after the 6th track “Interlude: Regular to Irregular”. Alongside the release, the group was also labeled Apple Music’s monthly Up Next artist, becoming the first Korean act to be featured on the series. She gon' bust it, bust it, bust it, for a real one Lyrics: Everyday I dream the same dream As if I don’t know the answer Many things that block my way I have to endure it all When I meet someone, sometimes it becomes far Sometimes it’s heavy, and it’s all vague

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah In their interview on Apple Music’s Beats 1 radio with Zane Lowe, member Mark — who was born in Canada — said: Even for us English speakers, it was hard, because we were already used to recording in Korean and everything. [Verse 8: Mark]

One way, no stop, to the stars (Aw, yeah, yeah, yeah) )” “Regular” is the debut English language single by Korean boy band subunit NCT 127. Dinero, peso, yen, lo quiero, I want it [Pre-Chorus: Taeil, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Taeyong & Johnny] I just made millions but I'm still not satisfied [Chorus] Mad Dog Make Your Day Day Dream Pandora's Box Boom Kick It (lead single) Punch (lead single) Credits Translations from: captainuwu @ twitter

I spend the bag on the regular (brrrah!) 'Cause you know I put it down I be grindin', you waste time And so, we needed an English version of the song, and we wanted our international fans to listen to it, as well. I be walkin' with the cheese, there's the queso (Queso, queso) 머리 어깨 무릎발 무릎발, let's get bounce And now we in the zone (Oh) I might pull up in a spaceship English Translation: I dream the same dream Without knowing the answer I have to get dulled To a lot of things That block my way I meet someone And sometimes drift apart When sometimes it seems to be too much And too vague So I get anxious. Diamonds drippin', better bring your raincoat (Splash) I spend the bag on the regular My bank account go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) We got the wave, we getting paid (Oh) Brrrah!

My bank account go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) I brought the whole lit team with me (Yeah, yeah) We make the world go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) Artist: NCT 127 Song: 백야(White Night)(English Translation) Album: NCT #127 Neo Zone Year: 2020 Dinero, peso, yen, yo quiero, I want it Translation of 'Not Alone' by NCT 127 from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Run it up, run it up, run it up (Run it up) A Korean version of the track is also included on the album. NCT 127 Releases Its First English Song With “Regular”, NCT #127 Regular-Irregular - The 1st Album, I be walkin' with the cheese, there's the queso (Queso, queso), VVS my diamonds, I don't need no light to shine, Iced out both my wrists, now I can barely see the time, Regular (English Ver.) NCT 127 - Not Alone (Romanized) Lyrics: Maeil gateun kkumeul kwo / Jeongdabeul moreun chae / Nareul magaseon manheun geotdeure / Mudyeojyeoya hae / Yo nugungareul mannago / … We make the world go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) Yeah, this isn't real, this is a regular move

It also serves as the lead single from their first full-length studio album Regular-Irregular. [Pre-Chorus: Taeil, Johnny, Doyoung, Haechan, Taeyong, Yuta & Mark] [Intro: Mark] [Domdada Remix] by NCT 127. [Verse 9: Taeyong, Mark & Both] The song was debuted through Apple Music’s Beats 1 radio with Zane Lowe on October 8, 2018. Iced out both my wrists, now I can barely see the time Oh!

Crew fly, Dubai [Verse 6: Taeyong] The music video thus also bears visual similarities to the “Irregular Office” teaser. The Latin-infused track also includes Spanish and Korean lyrics. (Oh) [Verse 4: Taeyong] [Verse 5: Johnny & Yuta] When I show up, I'm the one and only As it progresses, the music video intersperses the group’s point choreography with a variety of dramatic, mostly nightlife scenes. [Verse 2: Taeyong] Iced out both my wrists, now I can barely see the time (Oh) Crib came with a gate and a code (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Oh! I just made millions off it, but I'm still not satisfied

Hop out, it don't look like I live here Hopped out the coupe, the sky is the roof (Roof) VVS my diamonds, I don't need no light to shine (Oh) Yeah, yeah, drippin', water faucet (Splash) VVS my diamonds, I don't need no light to shine We make the world go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) We make the world (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) Dinero, peso, yen, lo quiero, I want it The video opens with Mark rapping as he roams through alleys with a tiger by his side, the representative animal of Korea and its people. I did it all by myself (Go!) Stand too close, might catch a cold

Artist: NCT 127 Song: Not Alone (English Translation) Album: NCT #127 Neo Zone Year: 2020.

We gon' bring out the car Iced out both my wrists, now I can barely see the time (Oh)

No competition in front of us We make the world go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do) But we’ve realized that we wanted to focus on spreading our music to the world. Regular. The references elude to the overarching theme of the parent album, “bridging the reality to dream”. Brrrah! The unit performed “Regular” on Jimmy Kimmel Live! We wanted to deliver that the best way we could. We make the world go (Do-do, do-do-do, do-do-do)

Übersetzung des Liedes „Not Alone“ (NCT 127) von Englisch, Koreanisch nach Englisch alongside other songs, marking their first performance on American television. My whole team ball (Ball) I’m too rich to compete, so don't compare to me (Yeah, yeah) I like shining, you be lyin'

'Cause I need the bag on the regular (Regular) 'Cause I need the bag on the regular We never lose, hundreds all blue (Hundreds) Drippin' water faucet (Splash) [Outro: Taeyong] Haters gon' be mad

[Verse 7: Haechan & WinWin] VVS my diamonds, I don't need no light to shine (Oh) NCT 127 – Not Alone Lyrics. [Verse 1: Mark] I got them racks on me (On me) Crib came with a gate and a code

[Chorus]

[Verse 3: Jaehyun & Jungwoo] Yeah 자체발광 (Self-luminous) we flash 주체안돼 (No matter) let's dance We do what we do (Ball) Yeah, pull up in the jag [Chorus] Hoppin' out casket-fresh, looking like a fashion show (Ayy) NCT 127 - NonStop 2nd Album Repackage Lyrics Elevetor (127F) Dreams Come True Not Alone White Night Love Song Love Me Now Sit Down! We are not the same, only one of me (Hey, hey) Yeah, yeah I spend the bag on the regular PLR your eyes 번져 눈부셔 (they shine)

These scenes have been interpreted by fans as a nod to 2012 South Korean film The Thieves.

Clutterbuck Decline And Fall, Alex Poythress, Peeping Tom Definition Law, Youtube Channel Manager Job, Harper Renn Smith Age, Joe Morton Family, Can We Kiss Forever? (lyrics), Arnold Schwarzenegger Soundboard, Just A Friend To You (lyrics), Monaco Kit 20‑21, Fingerprint Recognition, Carolina Panthers Players History, Beowulf Poem, Toronto Police Chief Salary 2019, Kansas City Chiefs All Time Record, Douglas Bader, Michael Grant Terry Net Worth, Salma Meaning In Urdu, Belfast Sink, Ben Sasse Fax, Types Of Data Analysis Methods, Supreme Inequality: The Supreme Court's Fifty-year Battle For A More Unjust America, Rabbitohs Pyjamas, Brighton And Hove, Aimee Osbourne Net Worth 2020, Paul Gascoigne Now And Then, Posterity In A Sentence, Best Baby Name Generator, Prize Fiesta, Thx 1138 Car, Queen Rania Tiara, Brandon Thomas Lee Movie With Bella Thorne, Nature Vs Nurture Intelligence, Odile Belmont, Kris Bryant Wife, Joaquín Arias, Demian Maia Next Ufc Fight, Rainn Wilson House, Chris Galya Instagram, TVR Speed 12, Linda Cardellini Ellen Page, Demi Lovato New Song 2020, Celestial Altar, Norwegian Wood Meaning, Raisel Iglesias, Golden State Warriors Score 2020, Spring Breakers Costume, Hôtel Plaza Athénée Paris, Dortmund City, Questions Asked During Census, Summer Love Hallmark Cast, Ozzy Osbourne Collection, Missing You John Waite Movie, Dansby Swanson Dates Joined 2013, George Orwell Quotes On History, Between Love And Hate Tab, How To Get To Ballymore Stadium, Opposite Of OvertureAll I Want Is You, Riot Games, Balanced Calendar School Year Ontario, It's Time Ufc, Wade Boggs 2020, Richest King In The World 2020, Oakland Athletics World Series Championships 1974, Spanish Town Jamaica Crime, Geoff Schwartz Net Worth, Valis Pkd Pdf, So, What's Your Price?, Radio Pitch, Evelyn Sharma Movies, Pickering Test, Aafia Meaning, The Witch In History, Yahya Abdul-mateen Ii Dr Manhattan, Saving Capitalism: For The Many, Not The Few Pdf, Roy Keane Number 9, Kansas Senate Primary Polls, Carlton Fisk, Alfa Romeo Giulia Hp, Tweede Divisie Stand, Josh Addo-carr Instagram, Do I Have Daddy Issues Quiz, Oxford Law School Llm, Tom Glavine Rookie Card Score, System Approaches To Organizational Communication, NC State Football 2020, 7405 Goreway Drive Review, Ludwig Von Mises, Ties That Bind Season 2, De Do Do Do De Da Da Da,

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: