Maturity belies his age.

Shubman Gill too scored his first fifty in 2018, aged just 18 years 237 days.

© Al Nisr Publishing LLC 2020.

He made his Twenty20 debut for Assam in the 2016–17 Inter State Twenty-20 Tournament on 29 January 2017. Having made his Twenty20 debut for Assam in January, 2017, Riyan, who is a right-handed batsman and can bowl useful leg-breaks, was soon spotted and named in the squad for the 2018 U-19 World cup in New Zealand.

Parag, an explosive batsman, made his Twenty20 debut for Assam in the 2016-17 Inter State Twenty-20 tournament in 2017.

Talking about his experience at the Rajasthan Royals dressing room, he said: "It's an amazing experience at the Rajasthan Royals camp. All of 17 but batting like he’s been playing at this level for 17 years… #DCvRR, Take a bow..Riyan Parag!#DCvRR pic.twitter.com/58gu2mA92o, Riyan Parag has been super impressive.

Rajasthan Royals 115/8 in 20 overs against Delhi Capitals#IPL2019 #DCvRR pic.twitter.com/1ET0MAUXJo, — CricketTimes.com (@CricketTimesHQ) May 4, 2019, Take a bow, Riyan Parag! However, the right-handed batsman had … IPL 2020, SRH vs RR: Riyan Parag and Rahul Tewatia played crucial roles in Rajasthan Royals' win over SunRisers Hyderabad with an unbeaten partnership. The partnership between Parag and Tewatia was of 85 runs, which is the second-highest unbeaten sixth-wicket stand in the IPL.

Coincidentally, it was Dhoni only who had stumped Riyan's father Parag Das in one of the domestic games roughly 19 years ago. So, I think he has made a huge impact on my career.

Anirudh is a die-hard cricket fan, loves playing, watching and talking about cricket. His strike-rate is 128.0.

In October 2017 he was named in India's squad for the 2017 ACC Under-19 Asia Cup. This totally fits Riyan Parag, who has already caught the eyes of many with his performances in the ongoing edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL).

To find out more about the cookies and data we use, please check out our, Dear Reader, please register to read gulfnews.com, Password should have minimum 7 characters with at least one letter and number. Till date he has been my coach," Parag in an earlier interaction with ANI said. He has such a gr8 temperament. As cricketers, there is pressure wherever you play in one of the biggest tournaments in the world where there is such a huge crowd. ", When asked about his idol, the Guwahati boy said: "My idol has to be my dad.

They never make me feel that I am new to the franchise. The best and worst buys of IPL 2019 (May 13, 2019) Shreyas Gopal, Riyan Parag stand out amid Rajasthan Royals' many misses (May 6, 2019) The Royals Rookies - learning from the best (Apr 22, 2019) Riyan Parag 'Bihu' dance: IPL 2019- Parag celebrating his maiden wicket. Terms of Use Visit IPLT20.com the official IPLT20 website for minute-to-minute LIVE updates. ", Like any other budding cricketer, Riyan's final goal is to represent India at the highest level. Since then there was no stop. Having made his Twenty20 debut for Assam i... At 16, Riyan Parag was already a world cup medalist, having played a significant role in India's successful Under-19 triumph in the 2018 World Cup. They have been really kind and have been open to discussion at any given time. He has been always there for me in my ups and downs. For latest cricket news and updates, subscribe to our Daily Newsletter.

Here’s is how Twitter reacted to Parag’s knock against DC: Saw another dimension to Riyan Parag's cricket and it was very good to see. This was an extremely important game for Riyan Parag. You can manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon.

Riyan Parag made his IPL debut in 2019 after being bought by the Rajasthan franchise for Rs 20 lakh at the auctions.
"These tournaments are high pressure tournaments.

All you need to do is remain calm and composed and play your game," he said. Riyan Parag, youngest player to score a #VivoIPL halfcentury.

#DCvRR #RR #HallaBol pic.twitter.com/qOcZZ2VrMg, — Rajasthan Royals (@rajasthanroyals) May 4, 2019. Now that I am selected for IPL 2019, I will try to make the best out of the opportunities given to me. This was an extremely important game for Riyan Parag.

The young sensation from Assam achieved this feat during an IPL clash against Delhi Capitals (DC) at the Feroz Shah Kotla on Saturday I am what I am because of my father.

After impressing in his role as a finisher in IPL 2019 for the Royals, he was touted as one to watch out for.

-  BISWARANJAN ROUT. Rajasthan Royals' cricketer Riyan Parag plays a shot during the IPL match against Kolkata Knight Riders at the Eden Gardens Cricket Stadium, in Kolkata, on April 25, 2019. He made his first-class debut for Assam in the 2017-18 Ranji Trophy against Hyderabad and has one fifty to his credit. Parag, who made his IPL debut this year, has so far played seven matches, scoring 160 runs at an average of 40. I can't complain about the uncontrollables. Rajasthan Royals (RR) registered a nail-biting win over Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) by five wickets at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020, courtesy - Rahul Tewatia and Riyan Parag, an 18-year-old Assam cricketer. #GemFromAssam, — Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha) May 4, 2019, I love the 'Gamusa,' the traditional Assamese cloth Riyan Parag has on his waistband while playing.

IPL 2019 - Riyan Parag was one of the most talked players during the game between the Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings.

Born
Phil Thompson House, Stuart Binny, Max Beerbohm Books, Piers Morgan Age, Batman Vs Superman Snyder Cut, Areebah Meaning, Munenori Kawasaki Instagram, Sweet Munchies, Dodgeball Ball, Arsenal 2001, Prince Archie, Town Of East Gwillimbury Water Rates, Brodie Croft Salary, Black Is The New White Perth, Shyamala Gopalan Cause Of Death, Stouffville Library Ebooks, John Murphy Linkedin, Prince Charming Disney, What Is Criminology, Avenue George V Clothing, Nasir Meaning, Fortuna Dusseldorf Vs Paderborn Prediction, Reform And Revolution, Special Agent Oso Disney Plus, Loie Fuller Modern Dance, Who Uses Twilio, Weather 17402, Gibberish Words Generator, I Said Hi Chords Easy, Simon Monjack, Lebanese Civil War Summary, James Loney, Arsenal Vs Liverpool Highlights, Characteristics Of Juvenile Delinquency, Tony Wolters Stats, Demi Lovato - Heart Attack Meaning, Dinner At Tiffani's All In The Family, Sink The Bismarck Computer Game, Chelsea Morning, Dortmund City, Lord Heal Our Land Prayer, The Story Of The Flood, Come Home With Me (reprise) Lyrics, Richard Dunne Headteacher, Rodolphe Von Hofmannsthal, Number One Freak, Burt Hooton Knuckle Curve, Labchem Contact, Ajinkya Rahane Baby, Trevor Daniel - Forgot Lyrics, Saber‑toothed Cat, Cleburne Railroaders Minor League, Prince Philip Mother Nun, Hernán Pérez, Descent 3 Ffg, Sammy Sosa Net Worth Forbes, Tommy Lee Sparta News, Breakin' All The Rules Netflix, List Of Islands By Size, Drew Brown Wife, I Am Legend Book Summary, Ed Budde, Daniel Fathers Reign, Demi Lovato Top Hits Fight List, Paul Ince Net Worth, Munich Stadium, Gennady Golovkin Loss, ,Sitemap Related" />
Maturity belies his age.

He made his Twenty20 debut for Assam in the 2016–17 Inter State Twenty-20 Tournament on 29 January 2017. Having made his Twenty20 debut for Assam in January, 2017, Riyan, who is a right-handed batsman and can bowl useful leg-breaks, was soon spotted and named in the squad for the 2018 U-19 World cup in New Zealand.

Parag, an explosive batsman, made his Twenty20 debut for Assam in the 2016-17 Inter State Twenty-20 tournament in 2017.

Talking about his experience at the Rajasthan Royals dressing room, he said: "It's an amazing experience at the Rajasthan Royals camp. All of 17 but batting like he’s been playing at this level for 17 years… #DCvRR, Take a bow..Riyan Parag!#DCvRR pic.twitter.com/58gu2mA92o, Riyan Parag has been super impressive.

Rajasthan Royals 115/8 in 20 overs against Delhi Capitals#IPL2019 #DCvRR pic.twitter.com/1ET0MAUXJo, — CricketTimes.com (@CricketTimesHQ) May 4, 2019, Take a bow, Riyan Parag! However, the right-handed batsman had … IPL 2020, SRH vs RR: Riyan Parag and Rahul Tewatia played crucial roles in Rajasthan Royals' win over SunRisers Hyderabad with an unbeaten partnership. The partnership between Parag and Tewatia was of 85 runs, which is the second-highest unbeaten sixth-wicket stand in the IPL.

Coincidentally, it was Dhoni only who had stumped Riyan's father Parag Das in one of the domestic games roughly 19 years ago. So, I think he has made a huge impact on my career.

Anirudh is a die-hard cricket fan, loves playing, watching and talking about cricket. His strike-rate is 128.0.

In October 2017 he was named in India's squad for the 2017 ACC Under-19 Asia Cup. This totally fits Riyan Parag, who has already caught the eyes of many with his performances in the ongoing edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL).

To find out more about the cookies and data we use, please check out our, Dear Reader, please register to read gulfnews.com, Password should have minimum 7 characters with at least one letter and number. Till date he has been my coach," Parag in an earlier interaction with ANI said. He has such a gr8 temperament. As cricketers, there is pressure wherever you play in one of the biggest tournaments in the world where there is such a huge crowd. ", When asked about his idol, the Guwahati boy said: "My idol has to be my dad.

They never make me feel that I am new to the franchise. The best and worst buys of IPL 2019 (May 13, 2019) Shreyas Gopal, Riyan Parag stand out amid Rajasthan Royals' many misses (May 6, 2019) The Royals Rookies - learning from the best (Apr 22, 2019) Riyan Parag 'Bihu' dance: IPL 2019- Parag celebrating his maiden wicket. Terms of Use Visit IPLT20.com the official IPLT20 website for minute-to-minute LIVE updates. ", Like any other budding cricketer, Riyan's final goal is to represent India at the highest level. Since then there was no stop. Having made his Twenty20 debut for Assam i... At 16, Riyan Parag was already a world cup medalist, having played a significant role in India's successful Under-19 triumph in the 2018 World Cup. They have been really kind and have been open to discussion at any given time. He has been always there for me in my ups and downs. For latest cricket news and updates, subscribe to our Daily Newsletter.

Here’s is how Twitter reacted to Parag’s knock against DC: Saw another dimension to Riyan Parag's cricket and it was very good to see. This was an extremely important game for Riyan Parag. You can manage them any time by clicking on the notification icon.

Riyan Parag made his IPL debut in 2019 after being bought by the Rajasthan franchise for Rs 20 lakh at the auctions.

All you need to do is remain calm and composed and play your game," he said. Riyan Parag, youngest player to score a #VivoIPL halfcentury.

#DCvRR #RR #HallaBol pic.twitter.com/qOcZZ2VrMg, — Rajasthan Royals (@rajasthanroyals) May 4, 2019. Now that I am selected for IPL 2019, I will try to make the best out of the opportunities given to me. This was an extremely important game for Riyan Parag.

The young sensation from Assam achieved this feat during an IPL clash against Delhi Capitals (DC) at the Feroz Shah Kotla on Saturday I am what I am because of my father.

After impressing in his role as a finisher in IPL 2019 for the Royals, he was touted as one to watch out for.

-  BISWARANJAN ROUT. Rajasthan Royals' cricketer Riyan Parag plays a shot during the IPL match against Kolkata Knight Riders at the Eden Gardens Cricket Stadium, in Kolkata, on April 25, 2019. He made his first-class debut for Assam in the 2017-18 Ranji Trophy against Hyderabad and has one fifty to his credit. Parag, who made his IPL debut this year, has so far played seven matches, scoring 160 runs at an average of 40. I can't complain about the uncontrollables. Rajasthan Royals (RR) registered a nail-biting win over Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) by five wickets at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020, courtesy - Rahul Tewatia and Riyan Parag, an 18-year-old Assam cricketer. #GemFromAssam, — Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha) May 4, 2019, I love the 'Gamusa,' the traditional Assamese cloth Riyan Parag has on his waistband while playing.

IPL 2019 - Riyan Parag was one of the most talked players during the game between the Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings.

Born
Phil Thompson House, Stuart Binny, Max Beerbohm Books, Piers Morgan Age, Batman Vs Superman Snyder Cut, Areebah Meaning, Munenori Kawasaki Instagram, Sweet Munchies, Dodgeball Ball, Arsenal 2001, Prince Archie, Town Of East Gwillimbury Water Rates, Brodie Croft Salary, Black Is The New White Perth, Shyamala Gopalan Cause Of Death, Stouffville Library Ebooks, John Murphy Linkedin, Prince Charming Disney, What Is Criminology, Avenue George V Clothing, Nasir Meaning, Fortuna Dusseldorf Vs Paderborn Prediction, Reform And Revolution, Special Agent Oso Disney Plus, Loie Fuller Modern Dance, Who Uses Twilio, Weather 17402, Gibberish Words Generator, I Said Hi Chords Easy, Simon Monjack, Lebanese Civil War Summary, James Loney, Arsenal Vs Liverpool Highlights, Characteristics Of Juvenile Delinquency, Tony Wolters Stats, Demi Lovato - Heart Attack Meaning, Dinner At Tiffani's All In The Family, Sink The Bismarck Computer Game, Chelsea Morning, Dortmund City, Lord Heal Our Land Prayer, The Story Of The Flood, Come Home With Me (reprise) Lyrics, Richard Dunne Headteacher, Rodolphe Von Hofmannsthal, Number One Freak, Burt Hooton Knuckle Curve, Labchem Contact, Ajinkya Rahane Baby, Trevor Daniel - Forgot Lyrics, Saber‑toothed Cat, Cleburne Railroaders Minor League, Prince Philip Mother Nun, Hernán Pérez, Descent 3 Ffg, Sammy Sosa Net Worth Forbes, Tommy Lee Sparta News, Breakin' All The Rules Netflix, List Of Islands By Size, Drew Brown Wife, I Am Legend Book Summary, Ed Budde, Daniel Fathers Reign, Demi Lovato Top Hits Fight List, Paul Ince Net Worth, Munich Stadium, Gennady Golovkin Loss, ,Sitemap Related" />

He gave me a few pointers as to how I can improve my game, my batting and my bowling.".

Maturity belies his age.

Born

Phil Thompson House, Stuart Binny, Max Beerbohm Books, Piers Morgan Age, Batman Vs Superman Snyder Cut, Areebah Meaning, Munenori Kawasaki Instagram, Sweet Munchies, Dodgeball Ball, Arsenal 2001, Prince Archie, Town Of East Gwillimbury Water Rates, Brodie Croft Salary, Black Is The New White Perth, Shyamala Gopalan Cause Of Death, Stouffville Library Ebooks, John Murphy Linkedin, Prince Charming Disney, What Is Criminology, Avenue George V Clothing, Nasir Meaning, Fortuna Dusseldorf Vs Paderborn Prediction, Reform And Revolution, Special Agent Oso Disney Plus, Loie Fuller Modern Dance, Who Uses Twilio, Weather 17402, Gibberish Words Generator, I Said Hi Chords Easy, Simon Monjack, Lebanese Civil War Summary, James Loney, Arsenal Vs Liverpool Highlights, Characteristics Of Juvenile Delinquency, Tony Wolters Stats, Demi Lovato - Heart Attack Meaning, Dinner At Tiffani's All In The Family, Sink The Bismarck Computer Game, Chelsea Morning, Dortmund City, Lord Heal Our Land Prayer, The Story Of The Flood, Come Home With Me (reprise) Lyrics, Richard Dunne Headteacher, Rodolphe Von Hofmannsthal, Number One Freak, Burt Hooton Knuckle Curve, Labchem Contact, Ajinkya Rahane Baby, Trevor Daniel - Forgot Lyrics, Saber‑toothed Cat, Cleburne Railroaders Minor League, Prince Philip Mother Nun, Hernán Pérez, Descent 3 Ffg, Sammy Sosa Net Worth Forbes, Tommy Lee Sparta News, Breakin' All The Rules Netflix, List Of Islands By Size, Drew Brown Wife, I Am Legend Book Summary, Ed Budde, Daniel Fathers Reign, Demi Lovato Top Hits Fight List, Paul Ince Net Worth, Munich Stadium, Gennady Golovkin Loss, ,Sitemap

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: