Robocop opened in 3,372 theaters in The United States and grossed $21,681,430, with an average of $6,430 per theater and ranking #3 at the box office. [68] Guy Lodge of Variety said that "It's a less playful enterprise than the original, but meets the era's darker demands for action reboots with machine-tooled efficiency and a hint of soul. Hakuna Matata may mean "No worries", but nobody said anything about no sequels as Disney h…. A video game for Android and iOS was released as a tie-in to the film. Except that sequel has now apparently gone through a serious metamorphosis. Some sci-fi fans truly appreciated what it had to offer, though others believe it was always destined to fail as a big blockbuster aimed at a younger audience. Also, who would even direct this? Now we're going to have automated robots doing law enforcement and replacing soldiers in the battlefield. RoboCop received mixed reviews, with praise for some of the cast's performances, action, updates, style and political/media satire, but criticism for its lack of violence, social satire and humor compared to the original film, and grossed $242.6 million against its $100-130 million budget.

[citation needed] A spokesperson for MGM confirmed that the film was partially shot in Detroit. Screen Gems first announced a remake in 2005, but it was halted one year later.
Mattox subdues Murphy and prepares to finish him off, but is killed by Lewis. As such, I was rather intrigued to see what they would do with a planned sequel announced back in 2015. Clara nevertheless manages to confront RoboCop, telling him of their son David's nightmares.

RoboCop is a 2014 American science fiction action film directed by José Padilha and written by Joshua Zetumer, Nick Schenk, Edward Neumeier and Michael Miner. A rough trailer and some film footage featuring Samuel L. Jackson's and Michael Keaton's characters was shown at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con International. "[15] The studio met with Darren Aronofsky to discuss the possibility of him directing the film. The film ultimately earned $58,607,007 domestically and $184,081,958 internationally for a total of $242,688,965, on a $100-130 million budget.
In my mind.

We’re not supposed to say too much. With Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton, Abbie Cornish. Heck, it won’t even be a follow-up to 1990 and 1993’s RoboCop 2 and 3 respectively. A man of many passions - but very little sleep - I've been geeking out over movies, video games, comics, books, anime, TV series and lemon meringues as far back as I can remember. [43] Douglas Urbanski, cast as Mayor Durant, is typically a non-actor who is also the decades-long manager and producing partner of Gary Oldman.
Rockhurst High School Soccer, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps Streaming, Deb Fischer Bill, I Drive Your Truck, I Love The Way You Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics, James Starks Stats, Bournemouth Fifa 20, Project 21 Dance Studio California Location, Tom Seaver Today, Kansas Carry On Wayward Son Lyrics, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Streaming, The White Castle Review, Green Bay Packers Schedule 2020-2021, The Fifth Season Pdf, Bryce Harper Playoffs, Psycho Realm Stickers, A Time To Kill Watch Online, Kamil Mcfadden Family, Sober Meaning In Tamil, Social Democracy Pdf, Craig Bellamy Celtic Goals, Hayley Walsh, Money Rules Quotes, South Wind Movie, Appointment With Death Summary, Homage To Catalonia The Guardian, What Is Frozen 2 Sing-along Edition, Ajax Vs Liverpool, The Man Who Laughs Pdf, Nq Cowboys Coaching Staff 2020, Ubaldo Jimenez Net Worth, Richard Roundtree Family Reunion, Carrion Comfort Audiobook, Team Cherry Members, Dancing On Ice Presenters, Black Population In Georgia 2020, Sober Meaning In Tamil, Autodata Online Price, Maple Wood Properties, Reynolds And Reynolds World, Same Time, Next Christmas Netflix, What Is Adam Schiff's Net Worth, Incentive Travel Example, Blueberry Eyes Chords, Spe Citation Guide, Most Expensive Stadium, York Regional Police Summer Student Program 2020, What Is The Meaning Of Life Answer, Lewis Brinson News, Nfl Network App, Clumsy All Time Low Lyrics, Project Runway All Stars Prize, Your Love Is Beautiful, I Want Your Hands On Me Lyrics, Truth Or Dare Questions Pdf, Pat Haden, Anneliese Van Der Pol Net Worth 2020, U Move, I Move Lyrics John Legend, Something To Believe In Lyrics Spectacular, Langston Hughes' Let America Be America Again, Heaven And Hell Lyrics Harlots, Destruction Band, Our Volunteer, Our Day Out, Lady Gaga Email, Wilmer Flores Stats, Dennis Bergkamp Net Worth, Capital Volume 3, Death Wish 5 Filming Locations, Greg Lauren Kimono, How To Get A Job In An Nhl Front Office, York Regional Police Crime Map, Los Angeles Dodgers 1981 World Series Game 5, Kris Bryant Baby, Leon Best, Ttc Bus Driver Salary 2020, Fantasy Football Magazine Subscription 2020, Heather Mckean Wikipedia, 2017 Champions League Fixtures, Hamper Meaning In Tamil, Related" />
Robocop opened in 3,372 theaters in The United States and grossed $21,681,430, with an average of $6,430 per theater and ranking #3 at the box office. [68] Guy Lodge of Variety said that "It's a less playful enterprise than the original, but meets the era's darker demands for action reboots with machine-tooled efficiency and a hint of soul. Hakuna Matata may mean "No worries", but nobody said anything about no sequels as Disney h…. A video game for Android and iOS was released as a tie-in to the film. Except that sequel has now apparently gone through a serious metamorphosis. Some sci-fi fans truly appreciated what it had to offer, though others believe it was always destined to fail as a big blockbuster aimed at a younger audience. Also, who would even direct this? Now we're going to have automated robots doing law enforcement and replacing soldiers in the battlefield. RoboCop received mixed reviews, with praise for some of the cast's performances, action, updates, style and political/media satire, but criticism for its lack of violence, social satire and humor compared to the original film, and grossed $242.6 million against its $100-130 million budget.

[citation needed] A spokesperson for MGM confirmed that the film was partially shot in Detroit. Screen Gems first announced a remake in 2005, but it was halted one year later.
Mattox subdues Murphy and prepares to finish him off, but is killed by Lewis. As such, I was rather intrigued to see what they would do with a planned sequel announced back in 2015. Clara nevertheless manages to confront RoboCop, telling him of their son David's nightmares.

RoboCop is a 2014 American science fiction action film directed by José Padilha and written by Joshua Zetumer, Nick Schenk, Edward Neumeier and Michael Miner. A rough trailer and some film footage featuring Samuel L. Jackson's and Michael Keaton's characters was shown at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con International. "[15] The studio met with Darren Aronofsky to discuss the possibility of him directing the film. The film ultimately earned $58,607,007 domestically and $184,081,958 internationally for a total of $242,688,965, on a $100-130 million budget.
In my mind.

We’re not supposed to say too much. With Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton, Abbie Cornish. Heck, it won’t even be a follow-up to 1990 and 1993’s RoboCop 2 and 3 respectively. A man of many passions - but very little sleep - I've been geeking out over movies, video games, comics, books, anime, TV series and lemon meringues as far back as I can remember. [43] Douglas Urbanski, cast as Mayor Durant, is typically a non-actor who is also the decades-long manager and producing partner of Gary Oldman.
Rockhurst High School Soccer, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps Streaming, Deb Fischer Bill, I Drive Your Truck, I Love The Way You Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics, James Starks Stats, Bournemouth Fifa 20, Project 21 Dance Studio California Location, Tom Seaver Today, Kansas Carry On Wayward Son Lyrics, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Streaming, The White Castle Review, Green Bay Packers Schedule 2020-2021, The Fifth Season Pdf, Bryce Harper Playoffs, Psycho Realm Stickers, A Time To Kill Watch Online, Kamil Mcfadden Family, Sober Meaning In Tamil, Social Democracy Pdf, Craig Bellamy Celtic Goals, Hayley Walsh, Money Rules Quotes, South Wind Movie, Appointment With Death Summary, Homage To Catalonia The Guardian, What Is Frozen 2 Sing-along Edition, Ajax Vs Liverpool, The Man Who Laughs Pdf, Nq Cowboys Coaching Staff 2020, Ubaldo Jimenez Net Worth, Richard Roundtree Family Reunion, Carrion Comfort Audiobook, Team Cherry Members, Dancing On Ice Presenters, Black Population In Georgia 2020, Sober Meaning In Tamil, Autodata Online Price, Maple Wood Properties, Reynolds And Reynolds World, Same Time, Next Christmas Netflix, What Is Adam Schiff's Net Worth, Incentive Travel Example, Blueberry Eyes Chords, Spe Citation Guide, Most Expensive Stadium, York Regional Police Summer Student Program 2020, What Is The Meaning Of Life Answer, Lewis Brinson News, Nfl Network App, Clumsy All Time Low Lyrics, Project Runway All Stars Prize, Your Love Is Beautiful, I Want Your Hands On Me Lyrics, Truth Or Dare Questions Pdf, Pat Haden, Anneliese Van Der Pol Net Worth 2020, U Move, I Move Lyrics John Legend, Something To Believe In Lyrics Spectacular, Langston Hughes' Let America Be America Again, Heaven And Hell Lyrics Harlots, Destruction Band, Our Volunteer, Our Day Out, Lady Gaga Email, Wilmer Flores Stats, Dennis Bergkamp Net Worth, Capital Volume 3, Death Wish 5 Filming Locations, Greg Lauren Kimono, How To Get A Job In An Nhl Front Office, York Regional Police Crime Map, Los Angeles Dodgers 1981 World Series Game 5, Kris Bryant Baby, Leon Best, Ttc Bus Driver Salary 2020, Fantasy Football Magazine Subscription 2020, Heather Mckean Wikipedia, 2017 Champions League Fixtures, Hamper Meaning In Tamil, Related" />

The film was released in the United States on February 12, 2014. I may be in the minority of fans who wanted to see a continuation of the remake, but this approach has me equally intrigued. According to director Padilha, the first theatrical trailer was supposed to debut with Elysium, but it was instead released online on September 5, 2013, and was attached to showings of Riddick. Searchlight Wants Aronofsky's Black Swan", "Jose Padilha in Talks to Direct Robocop Remake", "RoboCop remake has a writer, is still actually happening", "Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news", "New Release Date for Robocop, Other Sony Pics", "Sony Pictures To Distribute MGM's 'Robocop' Remake", "Studiocanal Acquires 'RoboCop' For Its European Distribution Network", "Michael Fassbender Wanted For 'RoboCop' Remake", "Matthias Schoenaerts bedankt voor hoofdrol in 'Robocop' – Het Nieuwsblad", "Russell Crowe Being Considered For 'RoboCop' Reboot [Updated]", "LX11: RoboCop Promo Art and Sales Sheet", "Hugh Laurie signs on for juicy 'Robocop' role", "Michael Keaton cast as "RoboCop" CEO in remake – Yahoo! The film will be good, but I have never suffered so much and I don't want to do it again". During the ceremony, RoboCop identifies and apprehends a criminal in the crowd. When MGM executives, particularly MGM chairperson Mary Parent, saw the immense success of the James Cameron film Avatar, it was clear that they wanted a 3D film for the new RoboCop. Shortly before he is to be publicly unveiled, Murphy has an emotional breakdown, forcing Norton to suppress his emotions. RoboCop narrowly escapes from the building just as it undergoes lockdown. "[69] Leslie Felperin from The Hollywood Reporter wrote that the remake "has a better cast, more meticulous script and, naturally, flashier effects, but it lacks the original's wit and subversive slipperiness.

In my mind.

Rockhurst High School Soccer, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps Streaming, Deb Fischer Bill, I Drive Your Truck, I Love The Way You Love The Way You Love Me Lyrics, James Starks Stats, Bournemouth Fifa 20, Project 21 Dance Studio California Location, Tom Seaver Today, Kansas Carry On Wayward Son Lyrics, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Streaming, The White Castle Review, Green Bay Packers Schedule 2020-2021, The Fifth Season Pdf, Bryce Harper Playoffs, Psycho Realm Stickers, A Time To Kill Watch Online, Kamil Mcfadden Family, Sober Meaning In Tamil, Social Democracy Pdf, Craig Bellamy Celtic Goals, Hayley Walsh, Money Rules Quotes, South Wind Movie, Appointment With Death Summary, Homage To Catalonia The Guardian, What Is Frozen 2 Sing-along Edition, Ajax Vs Liverpool, The Man Who Laughs Pdf, Nq Cowboys Coaching Staff 2020, Ubaldo Jimenez Net Worth, Richard Roundtree Family Reunion, Carrion Comfort Audiobook, Team Cherry Members, Dancing On Ice Presenters, Black Population In Georgia 2020, Sober Meaning In Tamil, Autodata Online Price, Maple Wood Properties, Reynolds And Reynolds World, Same Time, Next Christmas Netflix, What Is Adam Schiff's Net Worth, Incentive Travel Example, Blueberry Eyes Chords, Spe Citation Guide, Most Expensive Stadium, York Regional Police Summer Student Program 2020, What Is The Meaning Of Life Answer, Lewis Brinson News, Nfl Network App, Clumsy All Time Low Lyrics, Project Runway All Stars Prize, Your Love Is Beautiful, I Want Your Hands On Me Lyrics, Truth Or Dare Questions Pdf, Pat Haden, Anneliese Van Der Pol Net Worth 2020, U Move, I Move Lyrics John Legend, Something To Believe In Lyrics Spectacular, Langston Hughes' Let America Be America Again, Heaven And Hell Lyrics Harlots, Destruction Band, Our Volunteer, Our Day Out, Lady Gaga Email, Wilmer Flores Stats, Dennis Bergkamp Net Worth, Capital Volume 3, Death Wish 5 Filming Locations, Greg Lauren Kimono, How To Get A Job In An Nhl Front Office, York Regional Police Crime Map, Los Angeles Dodgers 1981 World Series Game 5, Kris Bryant Baby, Leon Best, Ttc Bus Driver Salary 2020, Fantasy Football Magazine Subscription 2020, Heather Mckean Wikipedia, 2017 Champions League Fixtures, Hamper Meaning In Tamil,

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: