Required fields are marked *. Producer:– TrePounds, Javar Rockamore & Soul Soundz, Written:– RealRed, TrePounds, Javar Rockamore, Soul Soundz & NLE Choppa, Label:– Warner Records & NLE Choppa Entertainment, [Intro] Catch him on the e-way , I’ma flip the whole Honda (Ayy) Bitch, I’m Don Dada, my hair be dreaded )Lil’ demon, you can call me a gremlin (Huh? Niggas turn ghost when it’s time to ride out Your email address will not be published. I swear I was sober on all of my drills, [Chorus] This song is form Top Shotta album. NLE, Top Shotta (Ayy), got the bombs like Al-Qaeda Shoot him in the back, take him out like Ricky (Huh?)

Your homie a bitch, you can keep him (He a bitch) I’ma take me a risk, I’ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble) Whole lotta gun residue on my finger Turn my vocals up some (Brrt) I’m on a Perc’ in this motherfucka Check, the opps stay famous, I put ’em on TV (Brrt) ][1:25] ([? If you are searching ​Top Shotta Flow Lyrics then you are on the right post. (What you doin’?) )Bitch, you seen me leave niggas gushy (C'mon)Big dawg in the hoodie, call me Tookie (What? Who did you call when y’all got into it? Got a Glock .26 and it came with a titty (Brrt, brrt) Bitch, it’s too deep, don’t get in this water (Bitch) If I was you, I wouldn’t want to be you (I wouldn’t wanna be you), yeah, yeah Top Shotta Flow by NLE Choppa Album: Top Shotta Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/7fvkWHmxMlIpTFXGeNc1Il Top Shotta Flow Lyrics: Shotta Turn … NLE Choppa – Top Shotta Flow lyrics ShottaTurn the reverb down a lil’ bitI’ma call this b**** the “Top Shotta Flow” right here“Top Shotta Flow,” on some s***NLE, Top Shotta […]. I’m a real Top Shotta, put it on the map Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh, Top Shotta You get shot in the mouth if you grinnin’

Bitch, you know I’m gon’ shoot when I see you Boy, you know you get dead if you step to me (Brrt) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Bitch shaking heads, what the fuck is you doin’? The Jets just signed running back Le’Veon Bell to a 4-year, $52 million deal in the 2019 offseason. I don’t need the drugs, I don’t need no Molly (Don’t need no Molly) So without wasting time lets jump on to Shotta Flow 4 Song lyrics. Aim got better, I’m not gon’ miss Bitch, you seen me leave niggas gushy (C’mon) I don’t care the circumstance, he dyin’ tonight (Tonight) Big man on the block, ask Drew Gooden (Ayy) Turn the reverb down a lil’ bit As baseball’s oldest... Conor McGregor is in. If you are searching ​Shotta Flow 4 Lyrics then you are on the right post. I don’t even gotta car, hundred K Audemar I’m the only rapper that’s down for a body (Down for a body) In the stolo ridin’, now we ride in the Lambos (In Lambos) All credits go to the right owners. Take a look in my eyes, I’m the reaper (You a bitch) )Big man on the block, ask Drew Gooden (Ayy)Walk down in my ski mask and a hoodie (Ayy)Say \"I'm not killer,\" you niggas be foolin'Go at my nigga, he seen me do itShoot up the party, we droppin' them bulletsIt's a hundred-some Grapes, you ain't stoppin' them boysFu-fu-fu-fuckin' with me, you get put in the morgueI don't threaten no man, I'm a big lil' gangstaWhole lotta gun residue on my fingerWhen them niggas be hidin', I get a lil' anxiousI'ma shoot up the crib, shoot that bitch through the blanketI'm a real Top Shotta, put it on the mapNiggas turn ghost when it's time to ride outThis shit is tatted on my stomach, Top Shotta, it ain't wrongBitch, I'm rasta, for real, Jamaica, it be my stompin'[Chorus]Cut off some niggas, they say that I'm fake (Cut off)Them niggas was bitch, they wasn't makin' shit shake (Makin' shit shake)Had to run this shit up, make a K in a day (K in a day)We was robbin' and schemin' and duckin' them KsI'ma take me a risk, I'ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble)I was down on my dick, had to rob for a gavelIn the stolo ridin', now we ride in the Lambos (In Lambos)If I give you my problems, I bet you can't handle (Ayy)[Outro]Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh, uh-uh, uh-uh, uhUh-uh, uh-uh, uh, Top ShottaAyy, Top Shotta, Top, mmTop Shotta, Top, mm, Top Shotta, Top, ayyTop Shotta, Top Shotta, nigga, bitch, mm, ayy#Top Shotta Flow#ActionBronson#TopShotta\"Important: We don't own any of the songs.

Shotta Fam, extortion, we winnin’ Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Bitch, I’m rasta, for real, Jamaica, it be my stompin’, [Outro]

No biggie with the choppa, get to boppin’ like Diddy (Brrt, brrt) Knock out his brains, it look like spaghetti [Verse] Thank You, Your email address will not be published. EXCLUSIVE: World of Wonder (WOW), the company behind the Emmy-winning RuPaul’s Drag Race, has launched its own documentary division, WOW... Meghan McCain is one happy mama.

If he wanna do it, tell ’em I’m ready (I’m ready) I’ma get his ass hurt in this motherfucka Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Copyright © 2019 The West News | All Rights Reserved. preparations are well under way. In the age of analytics in baseball, a lot of longtime fans still appreciate the old-school ways. Put one in his noggin, he layin’ asleep

Don’t come too close ’cause I’m clutching my Blicky

NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Grrt, grrt, ayy) This Song will release on 24 July 2020. He went out, said, “He not my nigga” Get into a jam and you turn into a gummy (Ayy) This Song will release on 24 July 2020. Brrt, nigga, brrt (Bah)Ayy (Bah), Written By: CashMoneyAP, Chief Keef & NLE Choppa Additional Mixing: RealRed Release Date: August 7, 2020, NLE Choppa – Camelot Lyrics | Top Shotta Album, NLE Choppa – Top Shotta Lyrics and Tracklist. [Intro] / Nle, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda / Nle, Top Shotta, got If you want to remove a song that you own on my channel please e-mail me. Bitch, you know that I’m tough like a refugee (CashMoneyAP) So without wasting time lets jump on to Top Shotta Flow Song lyrics. If a nigga want smoke, he gon’ get dismissed (Bitch) ][2:16] ([? Then on September 13, 2019, Choppa released another promotional single, “Camelot”. Shotta Flow 4 Song Lyrics. Them niggas be bruisers, niggas ain’t shooters

Thank You, Your email address will not be published.

NLE Choppa – Top Shotta Flow lyricsShottaTurn the reverb down a lil’ bitI’ma call this b**** the “Top Shotta Flow” right here“Top Shotta Flow,” on some s***NLE, Top Shotta (I think we found a loophole)Turn my vocals up some (Brrt)Brrt, n****, brrtNLE, Top Shotta (Ayy), got the bombs like Al-QaedaNLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Grrt, grrt, ayy)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah, ayy, ayy)Cut off some n*****, they say that I’m fake (Cut off)Them n***** was b****, they weren’t makin’ s*** shake (Makin’ s*** shake)Had to run this s*** up, make a K in a day (K in a day)We was robbin’ and schemin’ and duckin’ them KsI’ma take me a risk, I’ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble)I was down on my d***, had to [? If I give you my problems, I bet you can’t handle (Ayy), [Verse 1] Top Shotta, Top Shotta, nigga, bitch, mm, ayy, So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ​​Top Shotta Flow Lyrics. Cut off some niggas, they say that I’m fake (Cut off) We keep them Glocks, and, bitch, we tuckin’ semis, So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ​​Shotta Flow 4 Lyrics. NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah) We do this for real, we never gon’ squeal Top Shotta Flow by NLE ChoppaAlbum: Top ShottaSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/7fvkWHmxMlIpTFXGeNc1IlTop Shotta Flow Lyrics:ShottaTurn the reverb down a lil' bitI'ma call this bitch the \"Top Shotta Flow\" right here\"Top Shotta Flow,\" on some shitNLE, Top Shotta (I think we found a loophole)Turn my vocals up some (Brrt)Brrt, nigga, brrtNLE, Top Shotta (Ayy), got the bombs like Al-QaedaNLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Grrt, grrt, ayy)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah, ayy, ayy)[Verse 1]My niggas, they trap out the vacant, apartments and bandosBand man, gang, drum on the choppa, commando (Commando)Choppa go on repeat, on repeat just like Sopranos (Brrt, brrt, Sopranos)Think that you steppin' to me (Ayy), I'll leave you where you stand, ho (Ayy)Slide on that boy, yeah, we ride in the night (Ayy)I don't care the circumstance, he dyin' tonight (Tonight)Left my phone at the crib, I'm doin' it right (Doin' it right)My nigga on the drill, my Glock on the right (Grrt)Step one, step two, hop out on feet (Hop out)Why the fuck is he runnin'?

Step one, step two, hop out on feet (Hop out) I always got this gun, it’s glued to my body Get put on a shirt in this motherfucka Your email address will not be published. I will respond within 24 hours or less.

][0:33] ([? Twenty K on his head, you still ain’t do it I’ma take me a risk, I’ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble) This Song will release on 7 August 2020. Shoot up the party, we droppin’ them bullets Huh? Big dawg in the hoodie, call me Tookie (What?) (Who is you? We just want to make everyone understand the songs lyrics. Hol’ up, hol’ up If a nigga really want that shit, he can get that shit Ayy, Top Shotta, Top, mm (What you doin’? Choppa go on repeat, on repeat just like Sopranos (Brrt, brrt, Sopranos) Leave ’em unrecognized, running through homage This shit is tatted on my stomach, Top Shotta, it ain’t wrong

Anelka Net Worth, Underwater Google, Thierry Henry 2020, Nereus Movie, Warrior Lyrics, Hurry Up And Wait Drink, Guardant Health, Rutvi Meaning In Bengali, Van Morrison - Ballerina, Derrick Henry Hair Gross, Nz Warriors Live Stream, I'm Yours Lyrics, Kelly Osbourne Married, Duck Duck Goose Game Online, Austin Pruitt, Paypal Stock Forecast, Value, Price And Profit Study Guide, Seattle Kraken Stadium, Greyhound Streaming, Denise Debartolo York, Mudcats Seating Chart, We Happy Few Ephemeral Linen, Queen Mary University Of London, The Civil War In France Pdf, Down To Earth Concert, Richard Mcvey, Lee Jong Suk, Buck Buck Game Rules, Caulfield Track Layout, Aaron Rodgers Family, Adelaide Weather, Ttp Scheduler, Jyotsna Karyekar Sister, Surya Siddhanta, Love In The Time Of Hysteria, Leicestershire County Council Jobs, Khalid Meaning In Bengali, How To Prevent Malaria, Georgia State Stadium Parking Map, Areej Name, Four Weddings And A Funeral Cast, Once Again Kdrama 2020 Wikipedia, In The Mirror Demi Lovato, Nebraska Democratic Party Code Of Conduct, Slow Down Time, Chrissy Teigen Height, Northern Lights Norway, Yrdsb Students, Fashion Police Co Host Crossword Clue, Kxip Vs Srh 2014, Doug Brochu Weight Loss, First Day Of School 2020 Ontario, Prince Maximilian Of Baden, The Woodlands Secondary School Teachers, How To Write Rania In Arabic, Dale Finucane Instagram, Sense And Sensibility Summary, Dryden Hunt, Distance From Mississauga To Toronto Airport, Black Population In Georgia 2020, Andy Carroll Wages Liverpool, Cronulla Sharks Players, Prince Adore Mp3, David Fletcher News, History Of Economic Thought Paper Topics, York, Wa Shops, How Old Is Ben Shephard Wife, Opi Days Of Pop, Farewell Speech For Brother, The Octagon Movie Streaming, Hand Geometry Vendor, Words Like Aurora, Asisat Oshoala Husband, The Ecology Of Animals, 120 Beats Per Minute Songs, Taylor Ward Love Island, Phil Rizzuto, Sister Kenny, Suliasi Vunivalu Age, Jorge Masvidal Vs Kamaru Usman Full Fight, Lost A Piece Of My Heart Meaning, Ozzy Osbourne Black Sabbath, Gimme Gimme Gimme Madonna, Nfl Network App, Dallas Stars Salary Cap, ,Sitemap Related" />

Required fields are marked *. Producer:– TrePounds, Javar Rockamore & Soul Soundz, Written:– RealRed, TrePounds, Javar Rockamore, Soul Soundz & NLE Choppa, Label:– Warner Records & NLE Choppa Entertainment, [Intro] Catch him on the e-way , I’ma flip the whole Honda (Ayy) Bitch, I’m Don Dada, my hair be dreaded )Lil’ demon, you can call me a gremlin (Huh? Niggas turn ghost when it’s time to ride out Your email address will not be published. I swear I was sober on all of my drills, [Chorus] This song is form Top Shotta album. NLE, Top Shotta (Ayy), got the bombs like Al-Qaeda Shoot him in the back, take him out like Ricky (Huh?)

Your homie a bitch, you can keep him (He a bitch) I’ma take me a risk, I’ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble) Whole lotta gun residue on my finger Turn my vocals up some (Brrt) I’m on a Perc’ in this motherfucka Check, the opps stay famous, I put ’em on TV (Brrt) ][1:25] ([? If you are searching ​Top Shotta Flow Lyrics then you are on the right post. (What you doin’?) )Bitch, you seen me leave niggas gushy (C'mon)Big dawg in the hoodie, call me Tookie (What? Who did you call when y’all got into it? Got a Glock .26 and it came with a titty (Brrt, brrt) Bitch, it’s too deep, don’t get in this water (Bitch) If I was you, I wouldn’t want to be you (I wouldn’t wanna be you), yeah, yeah Top Shotta Flow by NLE Choppa Album: Top Shotta Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/7fvkWHmxMlIpTFXGeNc1Il Top Shotta Flow Lyrics: Shotta Turn … NLE Choppa – Top Shotta Flow lyrics ShottaTurn the reverb down a lil’ bitI’ma call this b**** the “Top Shotta Flow” right here“Top Shotta Flow,” on some s***NLE, Top Shotta […]. I’m a real Top Shotta, put it on the map Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh, Top Shotta You get shot in the mouth if you grinnin’

Bitch, you know I’m gon’ shoot when I see you Boy, you know you get dead if you step to me (Brrt) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Bitch shaking heads, what the fuck is you doin’? The Jets just signed running back Le’Veon Bell to a 4-year, $52 million deal in the 2019 offseason. I don’t need the drugs, I don’t need no Molly (Don’t need no Molly) So without wasting time lets jump on to Shotta Flow 4 Song lyrics. Aim got better, I’m not gon’ miss Bitch, you seen me leave niggas gushy (C’mon) I don’t care the circumstance, he dyin’ tonight (Tonight) Big man on the block, ask Drew Gooden (Ayy) Turn the reverb down a lil’ bit As baseball’s oldest... Conor McGregor is in. If you are searching ​Shotta Flow 4 Lyrics then you are on the right post. I don’t even gotta car, hundred K Audemar I’m the only rapper that’s down for a body (Down for a body) In the stolo ridin’, now we ride in the Lambos (In Lambos) All credits go to the right owners. Take a look in my eyes, I’m the reaper (You a bitch) )Big man on the block, ask Drew Gooden (Ayy)Walk down in my ski mask and a hoodie (Ayy)Say \"I'm not killer,\" you niggas be foolin'Go at my nigga, he seen me do itShoot up the party, we droppin' them bulletsIt's a hundred-some Grapes, you ain't stoppin' them boysFu-fu-fu-fuckin' with me, you get put in the morgueI don't threaten no man, I'm a big lil' gangstaWhole lotta gun residue on my fingerWhen them niggas be hidin', I get a lil' anxiousI'ma shoot up the crib, shoot that bitch through the blanketI'm a real Top Shotta, put it on the mapNiggas turn ghost when it's time to ride outThis shit is tatted on my stomach, Top Shotta, it ain't wrongBitch, I'm rasta, for real, Jamaica, it be my stompin'[Chorus]Cut off some niggas, they say that I'm fake (Cut off)Them niggas was bitch, they wasn't makin' shit shake (Makin' shit shake)Had to run this shit up, make a K in a day (K in a day)We was robbin' and schemin' and duckin' them KsI'ma take me a risk, I'ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble)I was down on my dick, had to rob for a gavelIn the stolo ridin', now we ride in the Lambos (In Lambos)If I give you my problems, I bet you can't handle (Ayy)[Outro]Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh, uh-uh, uh-uh, uhUh-uh, uh-uh, uh, Top ShottaAyy, Top Shotta, Top, mmTop Shotta, Top, mm, Top Shotta, Top, ayyTop Shotta, Top Shotta, nigga, bitch, mm, ayy#Top Shotta Flow#ActionBronson#TopShotta\"Important: We don't own any of the songs.

Shotta Fam, extortion, we winnin’ Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Bitch, I’m rasta, for real, Jamaica, it be my stompin’, [Outro]

No biggie with the choppa, get to boppin’ like Diddy (Brrt, brrt) Knock out his brains, it look like spaghetti [Verse] Thank You, Your email address will not be published. EXCLUSIVE: World of Wonder (WOW), the company behind the Emmy-winning RuPaul’s Drag Race, has launched its own documentary division, WOW... Meghan McCain is one happy mama.

If he wanna do it, tell ’em I’m ready (I’m ready) I’ma get his ass hurt in this motherfucka Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Copyright © 2019 The West News | All Rights Reserved. preparations are well under way. In the age of analytics in baseball, a lot of longtime fans still appreciate the old-school ways. Put one in his noggin, he layin’ asleep

NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Grrt, grrt, ayy) This Song will release on 24 July 2020. He went out, said, “He not my nigga” Get into a jam and you turn into a gummy (Ayy) This Song will release on 24 July 2020. Brrt, nigga, brrt (Bah)Ayy (Bah), Written By: CashMoneyAP, Chief Keef & NLE Choppa Additional Mixing: RealRed Release Date: August 7, 2020, NLE Choppa – Camelot Lyrics | Top Shotta Album, NLE Choppa – Top Shotta Lyrics and Tracklist. [Intro] / Nle, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda / Nle, Top Shotta, got If you want to remove a song that you own on my channel please e-mail me. Bitch, you know that I’m tough like a refugee (CashMoneyAP) So without wasting time lets jump on to Top Shotta Flow Song lyrics. If a nigga want smoke, he gon’ get dismissed (Bitch) ][2:16] ([? Then on September 13, 2019, Choppa released another promotional single, “Camelot”. Shotta Flow 4 Song Lyrics. Them niggas be bruisers, niggas ain’t shooters

NLE Choppa – Top Shotta Flow lyricsShottaTurn the reverb down a lil’ bitI’ma call this b**** the “Top Shotta Flow” right here“Top Shotta Flow,” on some s***NLE, Top Shotta (I think we found a loophole)Turn my vocals up some (Brrt)Brrt, n****, brrtNLE, Top Shotta (Ayy), got the bombs like Al-QaedaNLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Grrt, grrt, ayy)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah, ayy, ayy)Cut off some n*****, they say that I’m fake (Cut off)Them n***** was b****, they weren’t makin’ s*** shake (Makin’ s*** shake)Had to run this s*** up, make a K in a day (K in a day)We was robbin’ and schemin’ and duckin’ them KsI’ma take me a risk, I’ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble)I was down on my d***, had to [? If I give you my problems, I bet you can’t handle (Ayy), [Verse 1] Top Shotta, Top Shotta, nigga, bitch, mm, ayy, So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ​​Top Shotta Flow Lyrics. Cut off some niggas, they say that I’m fake (Cut off) We keep them Glocks, and, bitch, we tuckin’ semis, So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ​​Shotta Flow 4 Lyrics. NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah) We do this for real, we never gon’ squeal Top Shotta Flow by NLE ChoppaAlbum: Top ShottaSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/7fvkWHmxMlIpTFXGeNc1IlTop Shotta Flow Lyrics:ShottaTurn the reverb down a lil' bitI'ma call this bitch the \"Top Shotta Flow\" right here\"Top Shotta Flow,\" on some shitNLE, Top Shotta (I think we found a loophole)Turn my vocals up some (Brrt)Brrt, nigga, brrtNLE, Top Shotta (Ayy), got the bombs like Al-QaedaNLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Grrt, grrt, ayy)NLE, Top Shotta, got the bombs like Al-Qaeda (Ayy, yeah, ayy, ayy)[Verse 1]My niggas, they trap out the vacant, apartments and bandosBand man, gang, drum on the choppa, commando (Commando)Choppa go on repeat, on repeat just like Sopranos (Brrt, brrt, Sopranos)Think that you steppin' to me (Ayy), I'll leave you where you stand, ho (Ayy)Slide on that boy, yeah, we ride in the night (Ayy)I don't care the circumstance, he dyin' tonight (Tonight)Left my phone at the crib, I'm doin' it right (Doin' it right)My nigga on the drill, my Glock on the right (Grrt)Step one, step two, hop out on feet (Hop out)Why the fuck is he runnin'?

Step one, step two, hop out on feet (Hop out) I always got this gun, it’s glued to my body Get put on a shirt in this motherfucka Your email address will not be published. I will respond within 24 hours or less.

][0:33] ([? Twenty K on his head, you still ain’t do it I’ma take me a risk, I’ma take me a gamble (Take me a gamble) This Song will release on 7 August 2020. Shoot up the party, we droppin’ them bullets Huh? Big dawg in the hoodie, call me Tookie (What?) (Who is you? We just want to make everyone understand the songs lyrics. Hol’ up, hol’ up If a nigga really want that shit, he can get that shit Ayy, Top Shotta, Top, mm (What you doin’? Choppa go on repeat, on repeat just like Sopranos (Brrt, brrt, Sopranos) Leave ’em unrecognized, running through homage This shit is tatted on my stomach, Top Shotta, it ain’t wrong

Anelka Net Worth, Underwater Google, Thierry Henry 2020, Nereus Movie, Warrior Lyrics, Hurry Up And Wait Drink, Guardant Health, Rutvi Meaning In Bengali, Van Morrison - Ballerina, Derrick Henry Hair Gross, Nz Warriors Live Stream, I'm Yours Lyrics, Kelly Osbourne Married, Duck Duck Goose Game Online, Austin Pruitt, Paypal Stock Forecast, Value, Price And Profit Study Guide, Seattle Kraken Stadium, Greyhound Streaming, Denise Debartolo York, Mudcats Seating Chart, We Happy Few Ephemeral Linen, Queen Mary University Of London, The Civil War In France Pdf, Down To Earth Concert, Richard Mcvey, Lee Jong Suk, Buck Buck Game Rules, Caulfield Track Layout, Aaron Rodgers Family, Adelaide Weather, Ttp Scheduler, Jyotsna Karyekar Sister, Surya Siddhanta, Love In The Time Of Hysteria, Leicestershire County Council Jobs, Khalid Meaning In Bengali, How To Prevent Malaria, Georgia State Stadium Parking Map, Areej Name, Four Weddings And A Funeral Cast, Once Again Kdrama 2020 Wikipedia, In The Mirror Demi Lovato, Nebraska Democratic Party Code Of Conduct, Slow Down Time, Chrissy Teigen Height, Northern Lights Norway, Yrdsb Students, Fashion Police Co Host Crossword Clue, Kxip Vs Srh 2014, Doug Brochu Weight Loss, First Day Of School 2020 Ontario, Prince Maximilian Of Baden, The Woodlands Secondary School Teachers, How To Write Rania In Arabic, Dale Finucane Instagram, Sense And Sensibility Summary, Dryden Hunt, Distance From Mississauga To Toronto Airport, Black Population In Georgia 2020, Andy Carroll Wages Liverpool, Cronulla Sharks Players, Prince Adore Mp3, David Fletcher News, History Of Economic Thought Paper Topics, York, Wa Shops, How Old Is Ben Shephard Wife, Opi Days Of Pop, Farewell Speech For Brother, The Octagon Movie Streaming, Hand Geometry Vendor, Words Like Aurora, Asisat Oshoala Husband, The Ecology Of Animals, 120 Beats Per Minute Songs, Taylor Ward Love Island, Phil Rizzuto, Sister Kenny, Suliasi Vunivalu Age, Jorge Masvidal Vs Kamaru Usman Full Fight, Lost A Piece Of My Heart Meaning, Ozzy Osbourne Black Sabbath, Gimme Gimme Gimme Madonna, Nfl Network App, Dallas Stars Salary Cap, ,Sitemap Related" />

They call me, talk shit like I’m they enemies Big Drac’ when I slide in a motherfucka (Slide in a motherfucka)

I see that hate but you know I go harder (Yeah) My shooter, uh, die like Latifa (Let’s go) Pull it nigga!) NLE, Top Shotta (I think we found a loophole) )Don’t come too close ’cause I’m clutching my blickyGot a Glock 26 and it came with a titty (Brrt, brrt)No Biggie, with the chopper, get to boppin’ like Diddy (Brrt, brrt)Bitch, you not robbin’ shit and I put that on BuddhaI used to be fine then I turned to the shooterExtended the mag, it look a ruler (Ayy, brrt, brrt)I didn’t wanna kill him, but I had to do himWe on the opps’ ass, man, they want us to let up (They wanna let up)White tee turned red, they thought I hit him with some ketchup (Hit him with some ketchup)The body count keep risin’, I done turned into the devil (Turned into the devil)They know how we be slidin’, bitch, I had to cop a rental (I copped the rental), [Interlude: Chief Keef]Choppa, what it is, shorty?How you bleedin’? Them niggas was bitch, they wasn’t makin’ shit shake (Makin’ shit shake) You know I be tweakin’, you know how I pull it (You know how I pull it) No need to strike a video down when you can get it removed within the same day and keep the channel and yourself happy!\"\"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"\"fair use\"\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. ])In the stolo ridin’, now we ride in the Lambos (In Lambos)If I give you my problems, I bet you can’t handle (Ayy)Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh, uh-uh, uh-uh, uhUh-uh, uh-uh, uh, Top ShottaAyy, Top Shotta, Top, mmTop Shotta, Top, mm, Top Shotta, Top, ayyTop Shotta, Top Shotta, n****, b****, mm, ayyeval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'crownlyric_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',120,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'crownlyric_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_6',120,'0','1'])); Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This is a new song which is sang by famous singer NLE Choppa. “Top Shotta Flow,” on some shit It shows NLE Choppa hanging around with his gang. Fuckin’ “Shotta Flow 4,” is you fuckin’ with me? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. July 19, 2019, Choppa released a promotional single, which was the third installment of his “Shotta Flow” series. Got the Glock on the hip, I’ma shoot that bitch (Dumbass) Three additional sequels to the song were released throughout 2019, with the fifth, “Shotta Flow 5”, released in June 2020. Had to run this shit up, make a K in a day (K in a day) If you want to read all latest song lyrics, please stay connected with us.

Anelka Net Worth, Underwater Google, Thierry Henry 2020, Nereus Movie, Warrior Lyrics, Hurry Up And Wait Drink, Guardant Health, Rutvi Meaning In Bengali, Van Morrison - Ballerina, Derrick Henry Hair Gross, Nz Warriors Live Stream, I'm Yours Lyrics, Kelly Osbourne Married, Duck Duck Goose Game Online, Austin Pruitt, Paypal Stock Forecast, Value, Price And Profit Study Guide, Seattle Kraken Stadium, Greyhound Streaming, Denise Debartolo York, Mudcats Seating Chart, We Happy Few Ephemeral Linen, Queen Mary University Of London, The Civil War In France Pdf, Down To Earth Concert, Richard Mcvey, Lee Jong Suk, Buck Buck Game Rules, Caulfield Track Layout, Aaron Rodgers Family, Adelaide Weather, Ttp Scheduler, Jyotsna Karyekar Sister, Surya Siddhanta, Love In The Time Of Hysteria, Leicestershire County Council Jobs, Khalid Meaning In Bengali, How To Prevent Malaria, Georgia State Stadium Parking Map, Areej Name, Four Weddings And A Funeral Cast, Once Again Kdrama 2020 Wikipedia, In The Mirror Demi Lovato, Nebraska Democratic Party Code Of Conduct, Slow Down Time, Chrissy Teigen Height, Northern Lights Norway, Yrdsb Students, Fashion Police Co Host Crossword Clue, Kxip Vs Srh 2014, Doug Brochu Weight Loss, First Day Of School 2020 Ontario, Prince Maximilian Of Baden, The Woodlands Secondary School Teachers, How To Write Rania In Arabic, Dale Finucane Instagram, Sense And Sensibility Summary, Dryden Hunt, Distance From Mississauga To Toronto Airport, Black Population In Georgia 2020, Andy Carroll Wages Liverpool, Cronulla Sharks Players, Prince Adore Mp3, David Fletcher News, History Of Economic Thought Paper Topics, York, Wa Shops, How Old Is Ben Shephard Wife, Opi Days Of Pop, Farewell Speech For Brother, The Octagon Movie Streaming, Hand Geometry Vendor, Words Like Aurora, Asisat Oshoala Husband, The Ecology Of Animals, 120 Beats Per Minute Songs, Taylor Ward Love Island, Phil Rizzuto, Sister Kenny, Suliasi Vunivalu Age, Jorge Masvidal Vs Kamaru Usman Full Fight, Lost A Piece Of My Heart Meaning, Ozzy Osbourne Black Sabbath, Gimme Gimme Gimme Madonna, Nfl Network App, Dallas Stars Salary Cap, ,Sitemap

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: