Inter Miami Logo, Rod Wave Hunger Games 3, What I Love About Me Karaoke Coco Quinn, Where Can I Buy The Pink Stuff, Town Of East Gwillimbury Water Rates, Do I Have Daddy Issues Quiz, Papi Test, Related" /> Inter Miami Logo, Rod Wave Hunger Games 3, What I Love About Me Karaoke Coco Quinn, Where Can I Buy The Pink Stuff, Town Of East Gwillimbury Water Rates, Do I Have Daddy Issues Quiz, Papi Test, Related" />

As we gear up to the start of the NFL season, Football Absurdity is going to bring you a comprehensive breakdown of every notable player that will be available in fantasy football drafts. Chiefs TE Travis Kelce caught 8-of-12 targets for 108 yards and a score in a 40-32 loss to the Raiders on Sunday. His touchdowns sat at just five, which was disappointing in comparison to the 18 combined he had in the 2017 and 2018 season. Averaging 12 fantasy points per game, Kelce was one of the safer overall receivers in the game. In this case, with the tight end position, we should be looking at Kelce in comparison to the No. There is a big gap between these three and the rest of the position. For reference, Eric Ebron finished as the fourth-highest scoring tight end last year and only received 110 targets, that’s a 40-target difference! The gap between the top-three tight ends and the rest of the pack is black hole sized. Looking ahead to 2019, Kelce is in an even better position than he was entering the 2018 season. 6 (Austin Hooper) or No. TDs. 2020 Height / Weight 6'5" / 260 lbs. That’s larger than the differential between Hill and the wide receiver ranking 32nd in fantasy points (Dede Westbrook). No other tight end made either top-12 list more than twice. Don’t come into the 2020 fantasy football season unprepared! Kelce was a top-10 receiver last season in all fantasy formats. If your league uses PPR scoring (who doesn’t?) This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. He was the top tight end by … Best Case Scenario: Travis Kelce and the Chiefs offense picks right up where it left off, leaving a path of devastation in their wake. In his first year playing with quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Kelce had one of the most impressive seasons by a tight end in recent memory. 10-overall in my rankings, ahead of all wide receivers. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What makes Kelce so reliable is his enormous target share in the explosive Chiefs offense. @SmolaDS Moore Fantasy Football Outlook & Value, Darius Slayton Fantasy Football Outlook & Value, JuJu Smith-Schuster Fantasy Football Outlook, 2020 Quarterback (QB) Projections & Rankings, Top 8 Fantasy Football Streamers Week 6 (PPR): Last Minute Pickups Who Snuck by Waivers, Week 6 Fantasy Football Notable Injuries: Dalvin Cook out for Sunday, Top 24 Defensive Players (IDP) Rankings For Week 6: Aaron Donald Continues To Lead The Way, Fantasy Sleepers Week 6: Myles Gaskin Ready To Roll Against The Jets, Top Five Fantasy Football Matchups Week Six: Cardinals bound to catch fire against Dallas, Top 9 Fantasy Football Defense Rankings for Week 6: Ravens Soar to #1 DST, Week 6 WR Start, Sit Fantasy Strategy: Mecole Hardman Is Well Worth The Risk, Week 6 TE Start, Sit Fantasy Strategy: Zach Ertz To Be Back On Track, 2020 Top 250 Dynasty Rankings + Top 50 Rookie Rankings, 2020 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet: Download Free Excel Draft Sheet, 2020 Top 50 Defensive Player (IDP) Fantasy Football Rankings, Fantasy Football PPR Rankings 2020: Top 100 Fantasy Players, Top 16 Fantasy Football Sleepers 2020: T.J. Hockenson to Deliver Fantasy Gold. It’s rare to see a tight end outscore quarterbacks and top skill position players but that’s just how good Kelce is. Travis Kelce Fantasy #87 TE | Kansas City Chiefs. He has a full year of experience with his new quarterback and it’s looking more and more likely that wide receiver Tyreek Hill will be suspended for at least six games. 1 wide receiver (Michael Thomas) and the No. Up-to-date stats for every game played by Travis Kelce during the 2019 football season on CBS Sports. Got me to thinking about the ages for when TE's start to fade, as I recently did some analysis on that for WR's. Interestingly, Olsen turned 30 in the middle year of that streak. We are only focusing on the top-rated players in standard scoring and PPR leagues. Our projections have been updated to account for Tyreek Hill’s likely suspension, but that hasn’t yet impacted Kelce’s ADP. According to ESPN, Kelce was the scoring leader at the tight end position once again in 2019. 20 (Tyler Lockett). Set custom exposures and team stacks to optimize lineups effectively before exporting and uploading the unique lineups to DraftKings, FanDuel or Yahoo DFS. Welcome to Hot Takes from Crazy People, where I collect hilariously off-target posts from articles about the NFL. 2020 0.0 1st. Its fantasy prep time. However, I rather be in the range of the second round if I can, or have a quick turnaround in a snake draft. Kelce led the Chiefs with 30 targets in the red zone, which was 32% of all red zone targets. FantasyPros (Fantasy News) Chiefs-Raiders rapid reaction: the Raiders finally break through In early March, before the news on Hill broke, Kelce had an ADP of 2.05 (17th overall), and I had him 13th in my rankings. Even if Tyreek Hill is out some games, the Chiefs offense is built to keep defenses guessing. Kelce has been one of the dominant tight ends in the league over the last five years and this season should be no different. That’s more than the differential between the highest-scoring wide receiver (Tyreek Hill) and the wide receiver ranking 22nd (Calvin Ridley). Contested Catch Rate. NFL. Kelce’s 294.6 fantasy points scored in 2018 ranked first among all tight ends and would have ranked ninth among all wide receivers. Main photo: From 2016-2018, he converted 9 of 22 targets inside the 10 into scores -- 41%. He has one of the best quarterbacks throwing to him, and a creative offense that allows him to beat opposing defenses. We expect him to creep into the end of the first round ADPs come August, and we’ll gladly take him at the start of the second. A unaminous number one tight end pick, projected for over 90 receptions, 1100 yards, and eight touchdowns. 2020 405 1st. and you want to use the zero running back strategy, you should target Kelce to go along with a couple of great wide receivers to start. Those are stellar numbers, and Kelce has established himself as a top ten receiver overall. As we gear up to the start of the NFL season, Football Absurdity is going to bring you a comprehensive breakdown of every notable player that will be available in fantasy football drafts. Required fields are marked *. 2019 Fantasy Football Travis Kelce Player Profile. We’d pay more than Travis Kelce’s AAV, as top tight ends are scarce and well-worth the positional advantage they grant. He was one of two tight ends to go over 100 receptions, Zach Ertz was the other. Create winning NFL Daily Fantasy Sports with PFF’s DFS Lineup Optimizer. Kelce getting huge targets with a career 70% catch rate is the reason for his success and ceiling. Kelce will turn 30 in 2019. When you don’t see us talking about Christine Michael or Mike Davis, don’t get mad at us for neglecting your favorite sleeper. Research past fantasy performance with sortable player stats including PFF-exclusives like aDOT and fantasy points per opportunity. Green, More. 12 tight end in fantasy points by 164 fantasy points, which equates to 10.3 fantasy points per game. Only five wide receivers rank higher, and Kelce outscores the next-closest tight end (Zach Ertz) by 66.3 fantasy points (4.1 per game). He finished the season with 103 catches, 1,336 yards and 10 touchdowns which totaled out to 294 fantasy points. According to FantasyPros, Kelce’s current ADP is 17th overall making him the first tight end off the board. Kelce is the top tier option of the group and is the most reliable. PFF’s Fantasy Strength of Schedule (SoS) metric provides a league-wide, season-long view of opponent matchups for each fantasy position. Over the past decade, Kelce holds three of our top-12 seasons by missed tackles forced and four of our top-eight seasons by yards after the catch. Travis Kelce converted just 2 of 12 targets inside the 10-yard line into TDs last year -- 17%. Mahomes also ranked second among all quarterbacks in PFF grade last year at 92.9, well above Smith’s best season (82.1 in 2017). Last season, Hill received 137 targets, roughly 8.5 targets per game. Going with the assumption that he misses at least the first six weeks, Kelce is in for an even bigger target share than usual which could give him astronomical numbers to start the season. Kelce scored about 25 points over the next tight end, George Kittle. Time to End the Taysom Hill Experiment for the New Orleans Saints, Monday Impressions: Vikings Get First Win - The Vikings Gazette, Mike Zimmer Game Plan Key to Minnesota Vikings’ Win, Fantasy Football Week 1- Wide Receiver Start, Sits - Last Word On Pro Football - FFB HUB, Fantasy Football Week 1 Wide Receiver Start Sits: Terry McLaurin, A.J. What makes Kelce so valuable is that you will be getting top receiver-like numbers from your tight end, virtually guaranteeing that you’ll win your positional battle at tight end every week. Value-based drafting is not without its flaws, but it’s also really the only way to measure the value of a fantasy asset across positions. In fact, it’s enough of an edge to take Kelce in the late first round of 2019 fantasy drafts. TE1. He finished with 254.3 fantasy points in … Looking at this Chiefs offense, there really isn’t anyone threatening to take targets away from Kelce outside of often-injured wide receiver Sammy Watkins. Instead, go and get Kelce early in your draft and you’ll be laughing as he outscores your opponent’s tight end every single week. He finished the season with 103 catches, 1,336 yards and 10 touchdowns which totaled out to 294 fantasy points. Receiving Yards. Wow, this off-season is flying by, we’re entering July and you know what that means? It may seem like a daunting task but with our tools you will be able to succeed vs the competition this season. Drops. Further proof that Travis Kelce is elite at the tight end position! Those are stellar numbers, and Kelce has established himself as a top ten receiver overall. That’s a massive edge to have on your opponents who waited until the later rounds to draft their tight ends. It’s no coincidence the best season of his career came last year, catching passes from Patrick Mahomes rather than Alex Smith. With my player profiles, I’ve only decided to go back to look at their fantasy scoring for three years. Kelce remains the top tier tight with the highest floor in the potent Chiefs offense. (Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images). That number put him ahead of guys like Cam Newton, James Conner and Mike Evans. Kelce hasn’t only been terrific for fantasy, but he’s also been one of the league’s most efficient tight ends by our grades (ranking top-three in each of the past three seasons) and a number of other important metrics. According to ESPN, Kelce was the scoring leader at the tight end position once again in 2019.

Inter Miami Logo, Rod Wave Hunger Games 3, What I Love About Me Karaoke Coco Quinn, Where Can I Buy The Pink Stuff, Town Of East Gwillimbury Water Rates, Do I Have Daddy Issues Quiz, Papi Test,

Recent Posts
%d bloggers like this: